• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I swear to God, if I see this maid I will break her neck with my both hand! I swear!

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I swear to God, if I see this maid I will break her neck with my both hand! I swe

The sinkie parent must have ill treated the maid or else he will not treat the child like that.

Ill treated need not be physical,it can be emotional.

SInkie arrogance will do much harm to others, sinkie deserve it.

Whatever the reasons for violence, but the main point is the child is innocent one, being so young, subjected to such beatings...

Inhuman!

:mad:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I swear to God, if I see this maid I will break her neck with my both hand! I swe

You fucking pondan pussy! You really manage to prove yourself this time. You suck the Pondan leetahbar's cock for lollipop points is bad enough, what the fuck do you have to spew his cum out of your mouth? Do you know you were talking about a toddler. Oh it's obvious you never had children. After all your idea of sex is entering leetahbar's arse and and fondling his worm right?:oIo:

he gave me points on his free will, i never once ask him to do so.

yes, a small kid, so what? Is she died? NO. Is she hurt? NO.

i seen news that young babies are kill by their parents, i can easily find examples on the net.

So what if she is a toddler? so, if it alright for old folk to suffer the same attacks? or alright for some low IQ personal to suffer same attack. Things happen in this world. No big deal, nothing to get upset with. Just fire the maid, get another one.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Compassion is beyond you. I hope you will declare out loud your views in a crowd.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Whatever the reasons for violence, but the main point is the child is innocent one, being so young, subjected to such beatings...

Inhuman!

:mad:

Yes, the young is innocent. However, the cause is still her parents ( if they ill treat the maid emotionally using sinkies' arrogance).

Sinkie arrogance is a well-known fact, it is no surprise that many will come to this conclusion. It is only those sinkie's themselves denied such fact.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal

if god is so great, then why PrataMan is happily collecting 2.4 million peanuts annually despite his links to the japs during WWII, can sins be whitewashed because he served the correct masters after the japs left Peasantpore?

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, the young is innocent. However, the cause is still her parents ( if they ill treat the maid emotionally using sinkies' arrogance).

Tony, if I beat you up every day, you will take it out on your kids?

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just fire the maid, get another one.

I disagree. Fire the maid, she gets another job and abuses another family's child. The employer should make a police report on child abuse with the video as supporting evidence.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If you leave your kids with me and i know you are the father of that kids and i am damn angry with you. What do you think i will do.

Of course if you ask me, i am an unsinkified person and will not do inhumane act.

Not all people behave like me, there are people who will take revenge, especially those who build it up and endure all the shit day in and day out.

You ask the maid to do this and that and plus put up those sinkie arrogance in front of her, this will last for many days and month. You leave the kids with her, what do you think she will do?

You still do not see the harm of sinkie arrogance?

No one will beat an innocent child, but if you drive an adult to do that, then it must be sinkie arrogance and behavior that caused the maid to do that. That is how dangerous sinkie behavior is.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I disagree. Fire the maid, she gets another job and abuses another family's child. The employer should make a police report on child abuse with the video as supporting evidence.

If the boss fire the maid, the maid will be nice and gentle if the next boss is unsinkified, humble and good to her.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal

>>>>>oh my god...
now chinese press news paper oso have post it d...
the maid give tat children dad beat till 99lol....
tis sohai maid....
is she is my maid i will but her leg and hand down....<<<<<

anyone can paste the chinese newspaper article here? thanks.

Whoever wrote this piece of shit that you posted should be kicked and stepped on. I don't understand a shit what this idiot is writing.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal

According to the youtube member who uploaded the video, the maid was jailed. In which country was the crime perpetrated it was not memtioned.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal

He did not say he will take it out on his kids. He said he will take it out on your kids.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The user who post the youtube is from Malaysia as it is stated from his profile, but i am not sure if that is true.

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkie arrogance is a well-known fact, it is no surprise that many will come to this conclusion. It is only those sinkie's themselves denied such fact.

I don't agree with you in this, you are generalising...

Not all Singaporeans mistreat their maids...

:wink:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal

The user who post the youtube is from Malaysia as it is stated from his profile, but i am not sure if that is true.

So now according to your definition, there are "sinkiefied" Malaysians. That's a new one. :rolleyes:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal

According to the youtube member who uploaded the video, the maid was jailed. In which country was the crime perpetrated it was not memtioned.

Good to hear she is now behind bars for abusing a toddler.