• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I support Teo Ser Luck for Punggol East SMC by-election!!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oy! you not scare kenna sai ji bah by him issit? :mad:

6a00d83451b52369e201538ebaed64970b-450wi

对面的女孩看过来,看过来,看过来......

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
the sister is still amazing after all these years...her photo on that motorbike is still stuff of wet dreams....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have this strange feeling TSL will not last till 2016. LHL may feel TSL had a role to play in Palmergate. I don't see how TSL can be unaware of the ex-Speaker's affairs. Can also send a strong signal to other MIW not to hide their colleagues' ECA.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have this strange feeling TSL will not last till 2016. LHL may feel TSL had a role to play in Palmergate. I don't see how TSL can be unaware of the ex-Speaker's affairs. Can also send a strong signal to other MIW not to hide their colleagues' ECA.

If u want to find out dirt and abuses within PAP and her sister organizations, just go interview all the PAP MPs or ministers who have 'dropped'....not the ones retired due to long tenure but the so called young and middle-Aged ones. 50% probably due to some infractions or other. I got hear cases where MPs pressured Mindef when their sons did not get inti OCS or some scholarship schemes...etc. So we have illicit affairs along with 'self funded' trips, abuse of power or authorities/privileges......so what else is new?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I support TSL to stand in Punggol East. Even if he wins, there is a good chance of seeing another BE further down the road.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

liddat TCH should also be implicated lor. being the head of MHA, the all powerful ISD also report to him, so there no reason TCH also caught out by the palmergate. MP shd have a SO looking after him rite? so other than protecting MP, SO would also in a position to report on MP unethical behaviour then TCH should have first hand info right after the affair started between MP and LO.

looking at TCH face at the press conference, he look like his arse kenna "buttered" by pinkie.

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro GD could that be possibly why Kichiew was "suddenly" appointed as PAP Youth Wing Chairman to replace him?

I was wondering about the suspicious "coincidence" and there is still that inexplicable "resignation" of Lo's sister Cindy just one month before the big "confession"

.....somehow or other I get the sense that MP's resignation is but a massive cover up for something larger and more sinster which would not be revealed to the public....

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro GD could that be possibly why Kichiew was "suddenly" appointed as PAP Youth Wing Chairman to replace him?

I was wondering about the suspicious "coincidence" and there is still that inexplicable "resignation" of Lo's sister Cindy just one month before the big "confession"

.....somehow or other I get the sense that MP's resignation is but a massive cover up for something larger and more sinster which would not be revealed to the public....

My hunch is based on TSL's removal and kee chiu's appointment. Too sudden, imo. It's similar to suddenly making a right or left turn without signalling in advance and we know such manouvres are dangerous for driver, passengers, road users and pedestrians.

Agree with your last statement. Only a fool will believe TCH and company gave a full account of Palmergate. Covering up these embarrassing matters is part of the DNA for these MIW. Not the first, won't be the last. The Opposition MPs must pursue this in parliament.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Motorbike ?

the sister is still amazing after all these years...her photo on that motorbike is still stuff of wet dreams....

Motorbike ? Teo or Ong ? If it is Teo, you mean it was for the acting or the modelling ? Net has got no photo lay.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Motorbike ?

TSL now being played out liao, TCH ask him to go jaga awhile. TSL just agree.. when time comes, TCH will say him bo lang lei, you go BE ah... TSL still blur blur.. everything on the line for him, still dont know..

jw5

Loyal
Re: Motorbike ?

I support Teo Ser Luck to resolve the conflict between North and South Korea and fix the ozone layer.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Scream

Teo Ser Luck confirmed not standing for PE SMC BE. :(

He may speak at the rallies on behalf of the pap candidate though. :biggrin: