• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I support Teo Ser Luck for Punggol East SMC by-election!!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Scream

Hahaha, this is funny

Screen shot 2012-12-17 at AM 02.32.24.jpg

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Timing of his removal and MP's scandal too coincidental for me to believe there is nothing fishy between TSL and LO.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
will be interesting to see who pap sends in..

Someone from the army who was not good enough to join Desmond Kuek or some NTUC fella who sees an opportunity to double his salary by taking part. If lose, can always go back to Auntie Lucy, like Ong Ye Kung.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'll bite and savour the amazing sweetness of that incredible mangoes..

bro zeddy. i tot u kranji regular, surely u would have seen this woman always hang out with a keling horseowner. i forgot the stable name but in the early 2000s, this stable was under the care of clements. i bet my last dollar that those neh neh already been taste by an ah neh.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro zeddy. i tot u kranji regular, surely u would have seen this woman always hang out with a keling horseowner. i forgot the stable name but in the early 2000s, this stable was under the care of clements. i bet my last dollar that those neh neh already been taste by an ah neh.

Bro S League,She for sure will go to the VIP area with all the owners.. Me lowly peasant go Kranji sit with all the sweaty fellow peasants at non aircon section.. :o :biggrin: :o

jw5

Loyal

Not only do I support Teo Ser Luck for Punggol East SMC BE, I also support/supported him for the following:

1. Hougang SMC 2012 BE
2. Aljunied GRC 2011 GE
3. Aljunied GRC 2016 GE (the dream team)
4. Resolving prc workers unhappiness conflict
5. Hosting homestay for foreign "talents" and their families
6. Teaching ah neh F"T"s to say "please, thank you, sorry and excuse me"
7. Teaching ah tiong F"T"s to stop shouting at the top of their voices
8. Teaching pinoy F"T"s to stop slurring and mocking/condemning sinkies on blogs and facebook
9. Finding the cure for cancer and aids and the secret to time travel
10 And last but not least, getting better academic transcripts. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i sarpok him for 7 month ghost festival auctioneer

Not only do I support Teo Ser Luck for Punggol East SMC BE, I also support/supported him for the following:

1. Hougang SMC 2012 BE
2. Aljunied GRC 2011 GE
3. Aljunied GRC 2016 GE (the dream team)
4. Resolving prc workers unhappiness conflict
5. Hosting homestay for foreign "talents" and their families
6. Teaching ah neh F"T"s to say "please, thank you, sorry and excuse me"
7. Teaching ah tiong F"T"s to stop shouting at the top of their voices
8. Teaching pinoy F"T"s to stop slurring and mocking/condemning sinkies on blogs and facebook
9. Finding the cure for cancer and aids and the secret to time travel
10 And last but not least, getting better academic transcripts. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My contribution to Mr Teo... LOL

Attachments

• Teo.jpg
    Teo.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HI all,

from the comments made in this thread,,,it seems that Teo Ser Fuck is really not a popular chap,,he is a real asshole as I know of those who went to his MPS and he can be damn arrogant,,,and in this speech,,he keep say got heart,,etc,,the hypocrisy of him really puts me to shame,

Oh one more thing,,what the shit is this 'tong suan' word he is shouting after shouting TCH name? My hokkein not good,,

With his popularity and sleek PR skills, he will easily slice any WP candidate in half!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Vx4T2h718o0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TEO SER LUCK!!

TEO SER LUCK!!

ONE MORE TIME .....

TEO SER LUCK!!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HI all,

from the comments made in this thread,,,it seems that Teo Ser Fuck is really not a popular chap,,he is a real asshole as I know of those who went to his MPS and he can be damn arrogant,,,and in this speech,,he keep say got heart,,etc,,the hypocrisy of him really puts me to shame,

Oh one more thing,,what the shit is this 'tong suan' word he is shouting after shouting TCH name? My hokkein not good,,

Oi!!, dun say anything bad about Ah Luck ok? you wanna die ahh? :mad: