• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I support Teo Ser Luck for Punggol East SMC by-election!!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
009%20-%20Teo%20Ser%20Lee.JPG

Any chance to have an inappropriate relationship with her? Btw, I was in a meeting with her few years ago, wah lau her dimples.... her neh neh.... slurps.....

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey, I ask the question in another thread,,,who will be the PAP candidate? An unknown? Or a known? The thing is,,,is there a popular PAP person that can contest in Ponggol? The thing is,,if PAP send an unknown,,,than the people know PAP not serious about Ponggol..if they send a 'high flyer' maybe Georgy Boy,,,or a sitting MP,,,than the people know PAP serious,,but if loose sure PAP will no face,,,and the looser pap candidate sure them dulan...

so what will PAP do? I guess they will play damn dirty,,send in multiple candidates to contest and dilute the Oppo votes,,I urge the people to stand behind the WP candidate....vote for yourself and not the PAPPIES

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
List of SBF Teo Ser Lucky supporters:

1. Rogue Trader
2. Alamaking
3. JW5
hahaha......i have voted opps all this while,
maybe i should vote for papee the next time and see whether my balls disappear and i becum ball-less.
can kuku pple join in???
if yes, count me in also.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.asiatatler.com/singapore/sites/default/files/imagecache/Event_Imageflow/asia_tatler_singapore/events/2011/Dec/009%20-%20Teo%20Ser%20Lee.JP
Any chance to have an inappropriate relationship with her? Btw, I was in a meeting with her few years ago, wah lau her dimples.... her neh neh.... slurps.....[/QUOTE]

This milf now financially in the dumps after divorce.
Little brother won't help out.....he driving Ferrari she taking mrt.
Used to be such a caring big sister holding shy little brother's hand while going to church every sunday

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You don't come here and talk cock lah!

Teo Ser Luck only wants serious people in his team.

Bro I serious. I volunteer to carry your banner high high. I got a good mouth - to cheer for you. I got strong legs - to stand for you.Can I come ?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Used to be such a caring big sister holding shy little brother's hand while going to church every sunday
I just need 1 night with her, no need financial help, LOL

But its true she damn blur 1, dunno what she wants, hahaha

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Little brother as in TSL? Really? Someone who don't even help his own family member wanna help strangers?:confused: Chee Ki Lan for him.:oIo:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone replaced TSL in one of his key appointments recently. Was it Kee Chiu? Youth chairman? Something isn't right.