• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I support Teo Ser Luck for Punggol East SMC by-election!!

jw5

Loyal
Re: Scream

i sarpok him for 7 month ghost festival auctioneer

bro, your support is not whole hearted, you only support him for the thing he is already good at, my support for him is whole hearted, all items that will be a great achievement if he achieves them............................................. :biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I say him i say him lah,,,he so small gas ah?

Oy! you not scare kenna sai ji bah by him issit? :mad:

6a00d83451b52369e201538ebaed64970b-450wi

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From the video, you can see that TCH was quite embarassed by the silly circus act by TSL..

But TCH got no choice.. So as not to be regarded as a wet blanket, TCH Lan Lan had to play along with the whole show.. Deep in his heart TCH must be cursing TSL many times for making him to be part of the PAP clown act in public..

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From the video, you can see that TCH was quite embarassed by the silly circus act by TSL..

But TCH got no choice.. So as not to be regarded as a wet blanket, TCH Lan Lan had to play along with the whole show.. Deep in his heart TCH must be cursing TSL many times for making him to be part of the PAP clown act in public..

Attachments

• 3D9AF2718AF73292CCC9036148CE7.jpg
    3D9AF2718AF73292CCC9036148CE7.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi All,,

can anyone tell me,,,this TSL chap,,what is his achievement? and why was he selected to be a PAPPIE? Is his parents PAP dogs or ministar? was he a a famous PAP spy in Uni? how come now he is a PAP high flyer? he carry balls well? From his speech, he is of no substance,,,like Wong CUnt SIng, Shorty Mah,,all useless but the reason they are there is caused they are related to Old Fart,,so his TSL a relative too?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi All,,

can anyone tell me,,,this TSL chap,,what is his achievement? and why was he selected to be a PAPPIE? Is his parents PAP dogs or ministar? was he a a famous PAP spy in Uni? how come now he is a PAP high flyer? he carry balls well? From his speech, he is of no substance,,,like Wong CUnt SIng, Shorty Mah,,all useless but the reason they are there is caused they are related to Old Fart,,so his TSL a relative too?

It baffles me too.. Maybe its all fated that he was choosen to be a rich Pappy Dog in this life.. Next life he could be a stray hungry Mongrel..:eek:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It baffles me too.. Maybe its all fated that he was choosen to be a rich Pappy Dog in this life.. Next life he could be a stray hungry Mongrel..:eek:

I think he used his sister name to build up his reputation when he's a grassroot leader....

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Super Size Them

anything more than two hands full is wasteful :p:p:p

Taiwanese programs always amaze me with their female contestants with their super bra sizes. Fwah ! Godzilla type. When you had heard that they said theirs were H or I sizes, your mouth would have dropped open wide.

Bra Size Information

A Note on Bra Cup Sizes

There are enormous differences in cup size notation between manufacturers. This is especially true in sizes above D in the US, UK, AUS and NZ. In general, sizes between AA and DD are fairly standard but once we get above this there is little or no coherence. Some manufacturers use size DD but then continue with E, F, G, H, I, J, etc. Others use DDD to represent an E and some go on to use E, EE, F, FF, G, GG, H, HH, etc. This can make purchasing a large-cup bra difficult.

European manufacturers tend to use a standard AA, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, ... scale thus avoiding the DD, DDD, EE confusion.

In the interests of providing a standard scale, 85b.org has adopted a simple cup-size scale based on what is believed to be closest to a standard. For Imperial measurements (inches) cup sizes are expressed as AA, A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G, H, I, J and K. You may need to check the corresponding size with the particular makers standards.

It is clearly necessary for larger cup sizes to consult with the manufacturer and / or supplier to ensure the correct size.