• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat I profited greatly from MOE recently.

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had two Covid shots but still got infected a few months back. Just can't recall what happened or if I suffered; had to rely on feedback from my niece who told me I did not suffer much!

I visited the polyclinic and the good doctor told me PAP government graciously offered to foot the bill for a miraculous new drug from NWO pharmaceutical costing $1300! Standing behind was by nephew's wive who is a top top nurse with a degree fully subscribing to whatever new drugs coming into the market. I was dumb and dumbfounded and don't know I could reject the offer. I just had to thank the doctor for the governments graciousness in footing the bill for $1300 - they really and "actually" did "paid" the bill.

It was only later that I realized they used me as a guinea pig. After a few weeks, they phoned me to ask if I am still alive after taking the miraculous drug.

...Einstein had no understanding of the rudimentary concepts of mechanics and yet he tried to develop a "new relativistic mechanics" as a replacement to Newtonian mechanics...

"A Gift of God and Isaac Newton"
http://www.emc2fails.com/html/godsgift/godsgift-v2.html

quote:...Einstein (at age 26) in his 1905 paper proposed his special theory of relativity based on his light postulate:
"The speed of light is a universal constant(invariant) independent of the motion of the observer":
But just because Einstein used the term ‘speed’ does not mean it has anything to do with speed as a concept in Newtonian mechanics. We may call an elephant a swan and this new ‘swan’ will still never ever fly. The concept of speed in Newtonian mechanics is not dependent on the type of motion or the thing of which motion we measure the speed. So the speed of light in Newtonian mechanics, as a defined concept, must always be relative or dependent on the motion of the observer - speed is always non-invariant.

Best regards,
Chan Rasjid,
"Einstein's E=mc2 Invalid"
http://www.emc2fails.com