• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Predictions of Prophet Muhammad

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Predictions of Prophet Muhammad:

...Einstein had no understanding of the rudimentary concepts of mechanics and yet he attempted to develop a "new relativistic mechanics" as a replacement to Newton's ...

"A Gift of God and Isaac Newton"
http://www.emc2fails.com/html/godsgift/godsgift-v2.html

quote:...Einstein (at age 26) in his 1905 paper proposed his special theory of relativity based on his light postulate:
"The speed of light is a universal constant(invariant) independent of the motion of the observer":
But just because Einstein used the term ‘speed’ does not mean it has anything to do with speed as a concept in Newtonian mechanics. We may call an elephant a swan and this new ‘swan’ will still never ever fly. The concept of speed in Newtonian mechanics is not dependent on the type of motion or the thing of which motion we measure the speed. So the speed of light in Newtonian mechanics, as a defined concept, must always be relative or dependent on the motion of the observer - speed is always non-invariant.

Best regards,
Chan Rasjid,
"Einstein's E=mc2 Invalid"
http://www.emc2fails.com

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't call them predictions. They are prophecies as revealed to him by the Divine.

Muslims have no doubt they will come true as many of it has shown to be.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't call them predictions. They are prophecies as revealed to him by the Divine.

mahomet didn't predict that a Jewish slave, vengeful that mahomet's men killed her family, would serve him poisoned lamb. So much for him being a 'prophet'.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mahomet didn't predict that a Jewish slave, vengeful that mahomet's men killed her family, would serve him poisoned lamb. So much for him being a 'prophet'.

so the Jewish girl poisoned the lamb's cunt ?..................then the fraudster got poisoned by fucking the lamb ? :biggrin: :laugh:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read the story again. He did not swallow the poisoned meat. He avoided the full effects of the poison because Allah protects all His messengers.
In facts he lived a long life after that.

Anyway what can be worse and humiliating than being a god and getting crucified by your own creation?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these predictions are not necessary to the believers. The main aim is to be righteous, do good deeds, avoid lewdness, be just, ......

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Read the story again. He did not swallow the poisoned meat. He avoided the full effects of the poison because Allah protects all His messengers.

Read the story again. Your so-called 'prophet' and one of his men got poisoned from the meat. They both didn't die immediately, but they both suffered greatly from the effects of the poisoning till the day they died.

In facts he lived a long life after that.

It is recorded that your fake prophet died within 3-5 years after that poisoning effect. That's not long life. His other poisoned companion, died within 1 year after being permanently paralyzed by the poison. Read your own islamic sources again.

It's also recorded by your own moslems that your so-called 'prophet' was in great pain until the day he died and he needed people to support him as he walked. You are simply ashamed of your own prophet for dying like a loser. You want to portray him like some sort of macho man.

Anyway what can be worse and humiliating than being a god and getting crucified by your own creation?

Dying with your cock standing, like your prophet.

Your islamic heroes are mostly bullies, bandits, robbers, slave traffickers and raiders. Hence, you want them big and macho and always terrorizing people.

Jesus, on the other hand, was called 'Lamb of God'. He came to die for our sins. People preferred a warrior on a horse followed by lots of armed warriors. Jesus entered Jerusalem unarmed on a donkey, with people waving palm leaves and his disciples were mostly fishermen, not robbers or bandits.

If your islamic religion requires bullies and terrorists to look great, you should change religion. Any religion, including one that worships the town council's dust bin, is superior to your islamic religion.

Last edited:

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Muslims have no doubt they will come true as many of it has shown to be.
I am surprised you could point out my failure to distinguish between prediction and prophecy. The video title is "prophecy" but I "read" it to mean prediction which, of course, is not proper. We say predict the stock market - we don't use the term prophecy.

Prediction comes from the effort of man but prophecy is receiving from the spiritual realm.

Best regards,
Chan Rasjid,

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long time ago, I had a childhood friend who got a Colombo Plan scholarship to study metallurgy in Canada. He came back after his degree and became an administrative assistance (AA civil service); it was quite a prestigious job. I remember he was given a job and he had to visit professionals and other experts to write some research reviews on oil trading at the time. He told me he visited and talked to someone from the Indonesian embassy and he was impressed by the man - that he spoke "perfect" English. I do understand this friend of mine as he and I belong to the same "level" - not too "bright". I understand better after I converted to Islam.

There is a reason why in Islam (Quran and hadith) there is a great stress in "believing", distinguishing between a believer and a non-believer. When a man is non-believing, his heart is closed and sometimes it could even be crystallized as hard as stone. Such a person would then be stubborn, just would relish in disputes non-stop and would come to nothing. On the other hand, if a person is lucky enough to be able to open his heart and humble himself to the One God Almighty, his heart would be opened - insha Allah. In this manner he would realized things which he "forgot" in the past, before the opening of his heart and inner self.

For a Muslim, if he is sincere and has true faith, it is God who will make him more aware and thus smarter. I could later understand why the Indonesian whom my friend met could speak "perfect" English - Allah made him bright.

Best regards,
Chan Rasjid,

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's have a civil and informed discussion with reference to the holy text:

"Let's have a civil and informed discussion with reference to the holy text".

I have to apologize that, for some reason, I cannot participate in such a discussion even if it is conducted in a "civil and informed" manner - very appropriate use of words. I don't have any excuse. I tried to follow the video and I had a headache - I stopped watching. People may say that I am not able to face the truth as it may affect my faith and belief in Islam, etc... I don't know - Allah know best.

Best regards,
Chan Rasjid,

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is a reason why in Islam (Quran and hadith) there is a great stress in "believing", distinguishing between a believer and a non-believer. When a man is non-believing, his heart is closed and sometimes it could even be crystallized as hard as stone. Such a person would then be stubborn, just would relish in disputes non-stop and would come to nothing.

Sounds like moslems who constantly need to insult other religions. We have some of those clowns in this forum.

On the other hand, if a person is lucky enough to be able to open his heart and humble himself to the One God Almighty, his heart would be opened - insha Allah. In this manner he would realized things which he "forgot" in the past, before the opening of his heart and inner self.

And if you're lucky enough to open your heart, you'll find Jesus, a much better role model for you. Your own advice works if you follow it instead of just dishing it out to others as though islam stood on some higher moral ground.

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor you, in Islam you are not supposed to read your holy text and make up your own mind yourself?

Anyway, up to you, on judgement day, don't say God did not give you chances.
I cannot see why a Muslim cannot read any holy text and "make up his mind on his own". But there are technical issues - context. I don't insist that only Muslim scholars only may comment on the Quran and hadith - anyone can as long as the comments are done well and impartially.

A personal example. Since long ago when I converted to Islam, I read in translation of the Quran about killing non-believers, something to the effect that if you see them then you kill them, etc. I was never perturbed, don't know why. Only just very recently (almost 50 years on) I found the context (I rarely go out to read the videos from the Muslim clerics - I make up my own mind). The "go out to seek and kill non-believers" refers to a very specific historical incidence about betrayals by some enemy of Islam, not about a general injunction that Muslims should seek out non-believers at all places and at all time and to kill them.

We may try to read the Quran and hadith, but we may not have enough knowledge about the context.

Best regards,
Chan Rasjid,

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
. The "go out to seek and kill non-believers" refers to a very specific historical incidence about betrayals by some enemy of Islam, not about a general injunction that Muslims should seek out non-believers at all places and at all time and to kill them.

Most moslems, including our forummers, combine the go out to seek and kill non-believers' in the quran with historical records of empire building by moslem empires like the Arabs, Ottomans, Delhi Sultanate, Mughal Empire, etc, to take joy in seeking out non-believers to be killed, conquered and humiliated. They believe that such acts make them look very pious before their allah, and that they are following in the example of their muhammad prophet.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tried to follow the video and I had a headache - I stopped watching. People may say that I am not able to face the truth as it may affect my faith and belief in Islam, etc... I don't know - Allah know best.

Best regards,
Chan Rasjid,

Dr Zakir Naik is considered as a very authentic muslim scholar by many muslim forumners. But he is banned by MUIS from preaching in sinkieland, so which side is correct?

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Zakir Naik is considered as a very authentic muslim scholar by many muslim forumners. But he is banned by MUIS from preaching in sinkieland, so which side is correct?
Not so. "authentic" is relative. All of the physics community, including the most "prestigious" professors, worship Einstein's relativity as correct. They have "studied" physics and gave their opinions. I too have "studied" but my conclusions are totally at odds with those of the top professors - Einstein's physics are only fantasies. It is the same with other issues like climate change, Covid vaccines, Russian-Ukraine war, etc. It is a matter of opinion.

I have never viewed any video of Dr Zakir Naik. In general, I know those who do propaganda in religion - Muslims or Christians - are the same; the products are generally of a low standard - that's why I cannot bare to follow those videos.

Most of contents in the internet are trash. There are some observant posters here, e.g. @saynotomsm, @Joh...

Best regards,
Chan Rasjid,

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot see why a Muslim cannot read any holy text and "make up his mind on his own". But there are technical issues - context. I don't insist that only Muslim scholars only may comment on the Quran and hadith - anyone can as long as the comments are done well and impartially.

A personal example. Since long ago when I converted to Islam, I read in translation of the Quran about killing non-believers, something to the effect that if you see them then you kill them, etc. I was never perturbed, don't know why. Only just very recently (almost 50 years on) I found the context (I rarely go out to read the videos from the Muslim clerics - I make up my own mind). The "go out to seek and kill non-believers" refers to a very specific historical incidence about betrayals by some enemy of Islam, not about a general injunction that Muslims should seek out non-believers at all places and at all time and to kill them.

We may try to read the Quran and hadith, but we may not have enough knowledge about the context.

Best regards,
Chan Rasjid,
What verse are you referring to?