• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I love social distancing! Should do this PERMANENTLY!

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Love my personal space when queuing and in the supermarket and malls.

Please make this permanent. I hate those pubor uncles and aunties and those chow ah tiongs and ah negs who always like to stand close close in queues! Now so nice! Shiok!!!

Please PAP, make this permanent and I vote PAP! :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I miss the chance to stand close to chiobu and rabba rabba and beo down blouse. And smell their CB. Just return that ah Tiong ban I am so enjoying walking around hearing ah Tiong accent or ah Tiong coughing and spitting.

jw5

Loyal
In my opinion, they should have social distancing even with no covid 19. :thumbsup:

Love my personal space when queuing and in the supermarket and malls.

Please make this permanent. I hate those pubor uncles and aunties and those chow ah tiongs and ah negs who always like to stand close close in queues! Now so nice! Shiok!!!

Please PAP, make this permanent and I vote PAP! :biggrin:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The country is too crowded to begin with. So it is refreshing to see less people in public spaces. Great to see those foreigners staying away. BTW, social distancing ought to be 2m, not 1m.

Over here in Canada it is 6ft.

Problem in sg is if you say 2m there is not enough space in the country! People will have to hover above each other vertically!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Over here in Canada it is 6ft.

Problem in sg is if you say 2m there is not enough space in the country! People will have to hover above each other vertically!
6ft is almost 2m. That's good! Yes, they figured 1m is good enough because of space constraints. At the expense of sinkies' health and well being.