• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I just noticed that @Froggy has been promoted to "Staff member" (the only one, other than @Leongsam), so does this mean he now has the ability to BAN?

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for the detail work. So @ginfreely was unceremoniously sacked by her employer?

So @ginfreely, not only you can't prove I called you a (1) slut, (2) whore, (3) mistress, you cunningly fudged the issue by introducing a 4th allegation that I called you (4) public toilet. You are not the innocent victim that you paint yourself to be. You are pretty slimy, to be honest. Instead of withdrawing a wrong accusation (that I called you a pubic toilet), you used the word "exposed" repeatedly to create the impression that your untrue allegations were proven true somewhere along the timeline. Now wonder you are telling me not to "play with words"- they are your tools of trade.

You are upset with "public opinions" calling you all sorts of names and repeating those names because you know they are adopting your modus operandi that a lie repeated thousand times becomes the truth. So you made an enormous effort to spam the forum by calling these public opinions "ccb Malaysian dogs" in order to discredit the public opinions against you.

Now back to where we started. Show me a post that I called you slut, whore, mistress and public toilet. Prove to me that I called you a slut, whore, mistress and public toilet. Sometimes I even wonder if the reason you are angry with me is because I have resisted calling your slut, whore, mistress and public toilet.

Please withdraw your untrue allegations if you cannot prove, and tender an apology in this thread to salvage some credibility for yourself. You are not a victim. In fact, the people whom you called ccb Malaysian dogs are truly victims of your hysteria.

Your last resort when you can't prove an untrue allegation and when you don't have the honesty and courage to withdraw an untrue allegation is to make another untrue allegation which you have no way of proving - by calling the person a "sinkie" clone. And with that, you justify all the expletives you throw at them including their innocent mothers, wives and daughters. Gosh ! You are truly a piece of shit. No wonder ESND sticks to you like a fly.
Many thanks for your reply! :smile:
Basically, she has a bad habit of using:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
arguments and:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playing_the_"Victim"
to "justify her abuse of others", in order to feed her sinful vanity (i.e. her desire to save, or even gain more, "face") by domineering over others! :frown:
Just like:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jezebel

who "met a gruesome death—thrown out of a window by members of her own court retinue, and the flesh of her corpse eaten by stray dogs." :eek:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will post a barrage of ccbs, pcbs and irrelevant messages with Malaysian dogs rubbish at you and others to run this thread into as many pages as possible to hide her embarrassment. That's her style to savage credibility, not via an apology, but by creating substantial mess to cover up her faults and weaknesses. Only @musashi has the patience to research to give her back the Truth. The rest of us basically let her be as we do not have the time and energy :smile:

Let me give her some of her truth while at it.

@ginfreely you are a whore, a slut, a Hooker, a prostitute, a mistress, a Jezebel, a toilet bowl and an urinal. You cumbag fuckslut.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, no attachment zero possession unguilty sex. wham bam thank you ma'am. cum cum, cum to mama. and off to alabama. very geylang and orchard towers but with meditation, incense and detox of 6.9 chakras. uhm. :confused:
chakras.jpg
although others may prefer a slow-hand, i'd rather the f&f quickie way and pay as you go.
also, don't forget the smear shit on sole and the candle wax thingy, that way, not only attain 6.9 level but the blissful 7th heaven :inlove:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Many thanks for your reply! :smile:
Basically, she has a bad habit of using:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
arguments and:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playing_the_"Victim"
to "justify her abuse of others", in order to feed her sinful vanity (i.e. her desire to save, or even gain more, "face") by domineering over others! :frown:
Just like:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jezebel

who "met a gruesome death—thrown out of a window by members of her own court retinue, and the flesh of her corpse eaten by stray dogs." :eek:
Bro, with you around to keep tab on her baseless accusations and her habit of muddling up issues with lies and irrelevant info, I feel safe.

Appreciate all that you do for us. :biggrin::thumbsup: