• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I just noticed that @Froggy has been promoted to "Staff member" (the only one, other than @Leongsam), so does this mean he now has the ability to BAN?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you have not forgotten and never moved on. You are still ranting about it day in day out in this forum :rolleyes:
That’s another big lie when I forgot totally about it and didn’t rant at all until you ccb Malaysians slandered me in 2013 and you ccb mob started to stone me as slut!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have forgotten and move on, nothing that others say will affect you. You are in serious self denial :rolleyes:

Defamation and sexual harassment are serious crimes that will affect victim. You are in self denial or rather evil ploy to say it otherwise to dismiss your crimes as nothing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
More vulgarities :rolleyes: and I am sure you will do a whataboutery to justify your vulgarities :rolleyes:
You ccb Malaysians with ccb lies of me deserved to be called ccb Malaysians. Want to call people whore with no consequences. How convenient!