• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I just noticed that @Froggy has been promoted to "Staff member" (the only one, other than @Leongsam), so does this mean he now has the ability to BAN?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
78F23448-F4FD-4444-BC9B-A5B1497502C2.jpeg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
CCB is a meaningful word. What's wrong with you? Haven't heard that for more than 4hrs.
Coming from a woman day in day out CCB here there everywhere, gosh...After a while, one start wondering how is this person behind this moniker going to live her life. It's pretty unacceptable. Quite scary to imagine a woman can be doing that for days, months and years and she has no inclination to stop, not at all.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Coming from a woman day in day out CCB here there everywhere, gosh...After a while, one start wondering how is this person behind this moniker going to live her life. It's pretty unacceptable. Quite scary to imagine a woman can be doing that for days, months and years and she has no inclination to stop, not at all.
Same thinking here. How does she keep this up all these years? She wants to live in anger and with hate, and she goes about looking for reasons to keep the anger and hate going. Her body must be filled with toxins, with high acidity too.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
but isn't the hallmark of Sammyboy bros? we pah see buay toh.
Morning. :smile:
Pa See Buay Toh is one thing. She isn't that. She is for all practical purposes, Insane!

Being of the opposite gender than most of us here, I am amazed that she takes great pride in using an adjective "Chow" or "Phua" to describe an organ which she has in her without any qualms. Open mouth CB, then more CB here and there and everywhere. Doesn't she realise that she has a CB and none of us here has one? Gosh.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I vehemently deny this suggestion. How can a lowly boh-tak-cheh hardware salesman afford to own anything? Even the premise I am living now is rented, vehicle belongs to my boss, my meals company pay and I live day to day just hoping someone will buy some screws from me.
I also vehemently deny being any white horse but I have good skill to carry balls.
In my humble opinion, for the sake of your health (both physical and mental/psychological/spiritual), you should try to fully retire as soon as possible (
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438
), move back to Singapore and carry @AhMeng's "balls"; simply because, unless I'm mistaken, @AhMeng is probably much, or at least significantly, richer than you are! :tongue:
Come to think of it, among all the active sammyboy.com members living in Singapore most of the time, it seems to me that @AhMeng is the richest of them all! :tongue:

There is a good chance that @Leongsam and @eatshitndie are richer than @AhMeng, but they are both living outside Singapore most of the time.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
In my humble opinion, for the sake of your health (both physical and mental/psychological/spiritual), you should try to fully retire as soon as possible, move back to Singapore and carry @AhMeng's "balls"; simply because, unless I'm mistaken, @AhMeng is probably much, or at least significantly, richer than you are! :tongue:
Come to think of it, among all the active sammyboy.com members living in Singapore most of the time, it seems to me that @AhMeng is the richest of them all!:tongue:

There is a good chance that @Leongsam and @eatshitndie are richer than @AhMeng, but they are both living outside Singapore most of the time.
I am a poor soul picking cardboards at Tekka market now. The place stinks! But no choice... @glockman stealing my other territory at Mustafa. Ranjiao him. Lol :biggrin: