• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I just noticed that @Froggy has been promoted to "Staff member" (the only one, other than @Leongsam), so does this mean he now has the ability to BAN?

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, with you around to keep tab on her baseless accusations and her habit of muddling up issues with lies and irrelevant info, I feel safe.

Appreciate all that you do for us. :biggrin::thumbsup:

Right and wrong with this @ginfreely bitch doesn't matter anymore. When you come across a broomstick, just shove it into her cunt. Not just broomstick, any rubbish will do, including durian husk. Her cunt is a trashbin.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I vehemently deny this suggestion. How can a lowly boh-tak-cheh hardware salesman afford to own anything? Even the premise I am living now is rented, vehicle belongs to my boss, my meals company pay and I live day to day just hoping someone will buy some screws from me.
Ah Joe. that is the sign of a rich business man. Everything owned by the company but controlled by you. Buy house under company but u choose the mansion u want. Change car also under company but approved by u. Makan all company account u choose the menu. Holiday also paid for by company but u label it as business trips. That way...most of yr expenses are tax deductible. All rich business men do that. Like Ah Trump...even pinky do that...under Singkie Inc account. But I hope those personal entertainment expenses with those Chio boos on yr p20 pro are paid from yr wallet. Such expenses hard to tax deduct n this sort of thing is bad luck for company to pay.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I vehemently deny this suggestion. How can a lowly boh-tak-cheh hardware salesman afford to own anything? Even the premise I am living now is rented, vehicle belongs to my boss, my meals company pay and I live day to day just hoping someone will buy some screws from me.
Eh … what about the regular travel companion? Also belong to your boss? :rolleyes::eek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB is the most endearing way to address a piece of public cunt like you.
Ccb is best to address you ccb Malaysians with ccb mouth open only all ccb lies of me, including this one on public cunt when I am a virgin is a fact.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple of points:

1. Now you are accusing @Bonut of "insinuating insult" on you, even though you initially accused him of "insulting" you:

so please make up your mind!:wink:

2. In any case, once again and for the umpteenth time, @Bonut was not talking about you at all (over three months ago); he was replying to @micromachine's post:
sammyboy.com/threads/S’porean Girl: bolehland Guys Are Better Than S’porean Guys.253019/post-2710235

to which you replied by saying:
sammyboy.com/posts/2710238

and @Bonut corrected you by saying:

followed by a few more posts from you; but ironically, even though you were arguing with him back then, you did not accuse him of insulting, or "insinuating insult on", you (i.e. you were just trying to defend "women" in general); but now, you seem to have changed your mind!:confused:

See everyone? Like I said musashi would be able to find the post on bonut insulting me a toilet bowl and my exchange with him while this bonut claimed no recollection at all. Guilty conscience lah. Anyway your interpretation that it’s not an insult or insinuating insults is not important as you even find the clear insults of hangover indicating my nick as just a joke only. So obviously this one you will twist it to too. Anyway I didn’t change at all. Go to court when you are sued for defamation and tell the judge your insinuating insult is not the same as insult. Any one here knows I have been insulted or insinuating insult by you ccb Malaysians and sinkie traitor dogs non stop as public toilet and/or toilet bowl. So for you to deny he is insulting me and so called i changed my words is just your typical nitpicking way to win. Not the first time you did and will not be the last.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if you have a Virginity Certificate, no one will believe you when you repeat and repeat like a broken record here. :rolleyes:

Ccb Malaysian sons of whores like @Valium are entitled to repeat spamming lies of me but I am not entitled to repeat I am virgin. That’s how ccb Malaysians are. Entitled to be criminals while victim not entitled to defend!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ccb Malaysian sons of whores like @Valium are entitled to repeat spamming lies of me but I am not entitled to repeat I am virgin. That’s how ccb Malaysians are. Entitled to be criminals while victim not entitled to defend!
Stop your whataboutery crap. You brought to yourself this low level credibility when you insult anyone and everyone who disagrees with you. :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neither was she able to prove that one of her ex-colleagues insulted (or "insinuated insults on") her, which is why she:
sammyboy.com/posts/2571169
Not that I was not able to prove but I never thought of complaining to sia hq then so obviously I never thought of reporting her to police or suing her then too. Although I was angry about it, after I left I just forget it and move on in life. I never thought that one day ccb Malaysians will use her lie against me and spread it until real to India Iran. So again you are making judgements based on hot air. Nothing new from despicable character like you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop your whataboutery crap. You brought to yourself this low level credibility when you insult anyone and everyone who disagrees with you. :rolleyes:

Don’t hide it as disagreement when it’s insult of slut whore mistress. But of course coming from you Ah sia Kia that calls insult as entertainment, that’s nothing unusual.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am all for this

IMG_20180718_173754.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for the detail work. So @ginfreely was unceremoniously sacked by her employer?

So @ginfreely, not only you can't prove I called you a (1) slut, (2) whore, (3) mistress, you cunningly fudged the issue by introducing a 4th allegation that I called you (4) public toilet. You are not the innocent victim that you paint yourself to be. You are pretty slimy, to be honest. Instead of withdrawing a wrong accusation (that I called you a pubic toilet), you used the word "exposed" repeatedly to create the impression that your untrue allegations were proven true somewhere along the timeline. Now wonder you are telling me not to "play with words"- they are your tools of trade.

You are upset with "public opinions" calling you all sorts of names and repeating those names because you know they are adopting your modus operandi that a lie repeated thousand times becomes the truth. So you made an enormous effort to spam the forum by calling these public opinions "ccb Malaysian dogs" in order to discredit the public opinions against you.

Now back to where we started. Show me a post that I called you slut, whore, mistress and public toilet. Prove to me that I called you a slut, whore, mistress and public toilet. Sometimes I even wonder if the reason you are angry with me is because I have resisted calling your slut, whore, mistress and public toilet.

Please withdraw your untrue allegations if you cannot prove, and tender an apology in this thread to salvage some credibility for yourself. You are not a victim. In fact, the people whom you called ccb Malaysian dogs are truly victims of your hysteria.

Your last resort when you can't prove an untrue allegation and when you don't have the honesty and courage to withdraw an untrue allegation is to make another untrue allegation which you have no way of proving - by calling the person a "sinkie" clone. And with that, you justify all the expletives you throw at them including their innocent mothers, wives and daughters. Gosh ! You are truly a piece of shit. No wonder ESND sticks to you like a fly.
Blah blah blah you are caught with such an exchange that is so recent that very unlikely you cannot remember your own post while musashi can search it. Just because musashi said it’s not insult or insinuating insult so means it’s not insinuating insult on me? How convenient! Just because I didn’t point out specifically then while debating with you means it’s not insinuating insults? Didn’t I prove to you that your flimsy excuse of calling the man a toilet bowl is bullshit? Didn’t you run off after being exposed of this filmsy excuse that you are insulting the man and not woman. I just didn’t pursue further to call your bluff aka I am just being kind to catch people and yet let you run off with no consequence. As usual it doesn’t pay to be kind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excellent. I agree absolutely. Nothing great about virgins or non virgins. It's the person's character that matter most. :smile:
Excuse me I never said virgin is great. Did I come to this forum to say I am virgin and virgin is great? NO! I only said it after you ccb Malaysians sons of whores slandered and harassed me a virgin as a slut whore mistress!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Excuse me I never said virgin is great. Did I come to this forum to say I am virgin and virgin is great? NO! I only said it after you ccb Malaysians sons of whores slandered and harassed me a virgin as a slut whore mistress!
The more you are fixated with this, the more you lose your credibility :rolleyes: