• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I just noticed that @Froggy has been promoted to "Staff member" (the only one, other than @Leongsam), so does this mean he now has the ability to BAN?

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Public toilets in Japan are so clean one can literally sleep in it

IMG_3659.jpg
Yes, that is one of the many reasons that Japan is the BEST!
bow-gif.40441

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many mudlander spies around. Like that @PTADER that attacked me as soon as I OPENED threads on mahathir. Timing is perfect match!
I can't help it. It's my job. I am employed by the Malaysian Special Branch to take on enemies of the Malaysian state. Shalom aleichem, As-salamu alaykum and Peace be upon your beautiful, impenetrable hymen. May your jade gate not tire out but continue to stand tall, stand proud and along with all the spiders and cobwebs, continue to guard your tunnel of love.
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Young men are hopeless as usual. Everything in a hurry how to enjoy life? Hydrotherapy is about healing and healing takes time, drink something, eat something listen to music, talk and talk create the mood, take your time. And instead of that 3-4hrs I spent 5hrs there and left that place fully charged up and ready to go to sell more screws today.
What forgotten? What forgiven? If I don't like the way one post it does not mean others don't like, so I just ignore and walk away and continue to do that and he/she continue to post that way, win-win all happy.
Please allow me to dedicate the following song to you:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero_(Mariah_Carey_song)
youtube.com/watch?v=0IA3ZvCkRkQ
bow-gif.40441

sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No problem with me.
Bring me all the virgins you can round up!
Excluding ginfreely PLEASE!

I test all of them one by one in serial, or all together, and they all will agree I pass the tests, except they want to be doubly sure and test and test me further!
tests conducted in series or in parallel polarity front and back - to pass the iso 010 kualiti management to achieve customer satisfaction you mean?
for best tantric sex must have dakini to guide you to cumsummation, orgasm, then nirvana.
devi___death_valley_dunes_by_impressionoflight-dar473a.jpg
tantric mating only serves to fuck the mind and screw the soul - it's wham-bam, good morning and goodbye, fast hand and fast leg in public places that adds to the thrill :ninja:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tests conducted in series or in parallel polarity front and back - to pass the iso 010 kualiti management to achieve customer satisfaction you mean?

tantric mating only serves to fuck the mind and screw the soul - it's wham-bam, good morning and goodbye, fast hand and fast leg in public places that adds to the thrill :ninja:
yes, no attachment zero possession unguilty sex. wham bam thank you ma'am. cum cum, cum to mama. and off to alabama. very geylang and orchard towers but with meditation, incense and detox of 6.9 chakras. uhm. :confused:
chakras.jpg

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
you wrote insinuating insult on me as public toilet when I have already given you sufficient details of your post regarding you give ccb excuse after I confronted you and you said you meant to insult the man and then I expose your excuse as flimsy and you run off with no future reply to my post. I am sure @musashi also can dig out base on my details given yet you can’t even remember what you wrote!
Couple of points:

1. Now you are accusing @Bonut of "insinuating insult" on you, even though you initially accused him of "insulting" you:
Excuse me a public toilet is a slut whore isn’t it? You insulted me a public toilet means you insulted me a slut whore. Don’t play word game ok ccb Malaysian son of whore!
A public toilet is slut whore is what you insulted me.
so please make up your mind! :wink:

2. In any case, once again and for the umpteenth time, @Bonut was not talking about you at all (over three months ago); he was replying to @micromachine's post:
sammyboy.com/threads/S’porean Girl: bolehland Guys Are Better Than S’porean Guys.253019/post-2710235
It's how long the "sweet and caring" will last. It's against a man's nature to be sweet and caring. If they do, it's called "strategy". The woman must have something to offer, and as long as she retains her "usefulness" she can expect the man to continue to "act" sweet and caring.

I believe when she ditched (or was being ditched) the 1st ex for the 2nd ex, both Singapore men, she must have said the same thing. After all, new toilet bowl new backside.
to which you replied by saying:
sammyboy.com/posts/2710238
Low SES people call women toilet bowl.
and @Bonut corrected you by saying:
The toilet bowl refers to anything that is new and fresh. In the context of my post, it refers to the man because the lady finds the "new" Malaysian boyfriend better. The new toilet bowl makes one's backside feels like new and the person shits often because of that. That is a Hokkien saying.
followed by a few more posts from you; but ironically, even though you were arguing with him back then, you did not accuse him of insulting, or "insinuating insult on", you (i.e. you were just trying to defend "women" in general); but now, you seem to have changed your mind! :confused:

Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
One at a time. Show me that public toilet post first.
Till now you still have not proven I called you 1. slut, 2. whore, 3. mistress.
If I have to prove your allegation against me is true, does that mean the next time someone calls you a whore you have to prove you are one?
How can I remember something I did not do?
You accused me of something and you want me to help you prove the truth of your accusation?
One at a time. Show me the post where I called you a public toilet, and then show me the post I call you a whore and another one where I called you a mistress.
If you can't you should have the courage and honesty to withdraw the allegations that you are unable to prove.
Neither was she able to prove that one of her ex-colleagues insulted (or "insinuated insults on") her, which is why she:
sammyboy.com/posts/2571169
.... let the anger fester inside me, until the day this KT Latha's blocked my way at the exit door and I exploded giving her a slight push to get out of way to take lunch. For that she immediately complained to LJ McCully who supported her unprofessional remarks and blocking of way. And now that I have declared to the whole world I am virgin, everyone should understand my anger and frustration. In fact it was so intense I shouted at LJ McCully it's not true and walked out of his office. I was then terminated

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple of points:

1. Now you are accusing @Bonut of "insinuating insult" on you, even though you initially accused him of "insulting" you:

so please make up your mind!:wink:

2. In any case, once again and for the umpteenth time, @Bonut was not talking about you at all (over three months ago); he was replying to @micromachine's post:
sammyboy.com/threads/S’porean Girl: bolehland Guys Are Better Than S’porean Guys.253019/post-2710235

to which you replied by saying:
sammyboy.com/posts/2710238

and @Bonut corrected you by saying:

followed by a few more posts from you; but ironically, even though you were arguing with him back then, you did not accuse him of insulting, or "insinuating insult on", you (i.e. you were just trying to defend "women" in general); but now, you seem to have changed your mind!:confused:

Thank you for the detail work. So @ginfreely was unceremoniously sacked by her employer?

So @ginfreely, not only you can't prove I called you a (1) slut, (2) whore, (3) mistress, you cunningly fudged the issue by introducing a 4th allegation that I called you (4) public toilet. You are not the innocent victim that you paint yourself to be. You are pretty slimy, to be honest. Instead of withdrawing a wrong accusation (that I called you a pubic toilet), you used the word "exposed" repeatedly to create the impression that your untrue allegations were proven true somewhere along the timeline. Now wonder you are telling me not to "play with words"- they are your tools of trade.

You are upset with "public opinions" calling you all sorts of names and repeating those names because you know they are adopting your modus operandi that a lie repeated thousand times becomes the truth. So you made an enormous effort to spam the forum by calling these public opinions "ccb Malaysian dogs" in order to discredit the public opinions against you.

Now back to where we started. Show me a post that I called you slut, whore, mistress and public toilet. Prove to me that I called you a slut, whore, mistress and public toilet. Sometimes I even wonder if the reason you are angry with me is because I have resisted calling your slut, whore, mistress and public toilet.

Please withdraw your untrue allegations if you cannot prove, and tender an apology in this thread to salvage some credibility for yourself. You are not a victim. In fact, the people whom you called ccb Malaysian dogs are truly victims of your hysteria.

Your last resort when you can't prove an untrue allegation and when you don't have the honesty and courage to withdraw an untrue allegation is to make another untrue allegation which you have no way of proving - by calling the person a "sinkie" clone. And with that, you justify all the expletives you throw at them including their innocent mothers, wives and daughters. Gosh ! You are truly a piece of shit. No wonder ESND sticks to you like a fly.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Please withdraw your untrue allegations if you cannot prove, and tender an apology in this thread to salvage some credibility for yourself. You are not a victim. In fact, the people whom you called ccb Malaysian dogs are truly victims of your hysteria.
She will post a barrage of ccbs, pcbs and irrelevant messages with Malaysian dogs rubbish at you and others to run this thread into as many pages as possible to hide her embarrassment. That's her style to savage credibility, not via an apology, but by creating substantial mess to cover up her faults and weaknesses. Only @musashi has the patience to research to give her back the Truth. The rest of us basically let her be as we do not have the time and energy :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
She will post a barrage of ccbs, pcbs and irrelevant messages with Malaysian dogs rubbish at you and others to run this thread into as many pages as possible to hide her embarrassment. That's her style to savage credibility, not via an apology, but by creating substantial mess to cover up her faults and weaknesses. Only @musashi has the patience to research to give her back the Truth. The rest of us basically let her be as we do not have the time and energy :smile:

I still not forget You will be sued. You also better withdraw that gif and publicly apologize.