• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I just noticed that @Froggy has been promoted to "Staff member" (the only one, other than @Leongsam), so does this mean he now has the ability to BAN?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Public opinion please! This kind of self admitted ccb Malaysian chinese deserved to be called ccb Malaysian son of whore? People call me whore i cannot call them ccb Malaysian son of whore? Whose mouth is foul? The ccb Malaysians not me ok. I am only acting in self defence.

Public opinion that does not support you will be classified as Malaysian dogs. Otherwise, there is an abundance of public opinions on you.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm just a Burmese it is not possible to be perfect.

However I can say there have been no changes as far as mods or their powers are concerned. I'm just fiddling with the banners to try to get them to display consistently

You are CHINESE :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Public opinion that does not support you will be classified as Malaysian dogs. Otherwise, there is an abundance of public opinions on you.
Excuse me, calling me whore is not call public opinion that don’t support me but ccb comments from ccb sinkie traitor dogs that is also nothing wrong to call them Malaysian dogs as they are running dogs of ccb Malaysians to trample me with ccb lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can I remember something I did not do?

You accused me of something and you want me to help you prove the truth of your accusation?

One at a time. Show me the post where I called you a public toilet, and then show me the post I call you a whore and another one where I called you a mistress.

If you can't you should have the courage and honesty to withdraw the allegations that you are unable to prove.
No wonder you ccb Malaysian dogs say I can’t remember which cocks i suck, because you yourself can’t remember what you wrote insinuating insult on me as public toilet when I have already given you sufficient details of your post regarding you give ccb excuse after I confronted you and you said you meant to insult the man and then I expose your excuse as flimsy and you run off with no future reply to my post. I am sure @musashi also can dig out base on my details given yet you can’t even remember what you wrote!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Another of my good intention being spat upon. You are ravishing, so why shouldn't I call you "my dear"? It is not condescending, my dear.
“My dear” is the most condescending and sexist way a man talk to a woman that is not his dear! Ccb Malaysian dog always acting!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun be too serious with this forum business. There are many others and walking away is no life threatening event. Ha Ha.
Ya ccb Malaysian son of whore put in action and not just empty words in front while viciously attacking me from behind. Hey Malaysian hypocrite you were caught by me to even have inconsistent lies of where you studied.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
20180717_215827.gif

:biggrin: