• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I just noticed that @Froggy has been promoted to "Staff member" (the only one, other than @Leongsam), so does this mean he now has the ability to BAN?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's useless and pointless doing good for a person like you. I have always maintained you got the wrong person, wanted to make peace with you a few times even though I did not start the fight. So, fuck you understand. Phua chee bye ah siow! :FU::FU::FU:
Hey you have been exposed by your fellow dogs @eatshitndie @AhMeng in the other thread. It’s useless and pointless to expect repentance from psychopath criminals like you. Make peace is what you said while viciously attacking me everywhere. All fake from evil psychopath harming me until India Iran.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many Malaysian dogs showing themselves to be great team players perpetuating ccb lies of a virgin and yet cannot call them ccb! Get criticized!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This thread is dedicated to my promotion to Staff member, what has it become now?

giphy.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really??? Where is the evidence of them exposing me?
Ccb Malaysian acting blur again. They know my face features which confirmed what i said of you ccb sinkie and glockman etc have been insinuating insults of me slut whore mistress based on my face features and other info.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
She has probably done the same in real life too and hence was terminated in her employment. She will never change. It's her.
I am certain she is exactly the same in real life. Although we can create online personas, we are generally what we are online. We can mostly tell who are the friendly ones, the fucked-up ones and the crazy ones just by following their posts over a period of time. I can safely say most of the bros here are nice people. As for her, she is a fucked-up crazy chibai :biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am certain she is exactly the same in real life. Although we can create online personas, we are generally what we are online. We can mostly tell who are the friendly ones, the fucked-up ones and the crazy ones just by following their posts over a period of time. I can safely say most of the bros here are nice people. As for her, she is a fucked-up crazy chibai :biggrin:
At first I thought such a cyber persona will not exist in real life . And I have a little bit of respect for her for being able to carry this double personalities so well. Foul mouth and swearing online but loving considerate and ravishing in real life.

I was floored when she told us that she fucked LJ Mully and KT Latha and got the sack. I am now totally convinced she is the same in real life as her cyber persona .

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
At first I thought such a cyber persona will not exist in real life . And I have a little bit of respect for her for being able to carry this double personalities so well. Foul mouth and swearing online but loving considerate and ravishing in real life.

I was floored when she told us that she fucked LJ Mully and KT Latha and got the sack. I am convinced she is the same in real life as her cyber persona .
Satki Ginfreely.. lol :biggrin: