• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I don't care what the rest of China says. I'm still celebrating Christmas!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never did form 5 of course cannot finish lah... Anyway go check with tiongster for yourself. They won't touch Chinese cars. All go buy German or American ones. Maybe only electric cars got hope.
Japanese. Tiong hated European cars break down and shits often.... you lied u bastard...

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never did form 5 of course cannot finish lah... Anyway go check with tiongster for yourself. They won't touch Chinese cars. All go buy German or American ones. Maybe only electric cars got hope.
Chinese electric cars will only do well in China.
People elsewhere are still not convinced with China designed products!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese electric cars will only do well in China.
People elsewhere are still not convinced with China designed products!
K
never lie. rich tiongs loooovee European cars. you mean tiongs like Japanese? You gila issit? With the amount of anti-Jap stuff in China???

ok lah. now fuck off and enjoy the rest of the year you chow cheebye. :laugh:
Hahaha, bro you finally snapped. I'm surprised you lock horns with this tiong dog for so long. That fucker is beyond redemption liao lah. He must have recited the whole fucking little red book since little. At this juncture, his brainwashing can only be cured by decapitation.

920e64224c41f0c613b7ea80d7c3a04d.jpg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha, bro you finally snapped. I'm surprised you lock horns with this tiong dog for so long. That fucker is beyond redemption liao lah. He must have recited the whole fucking little red book since little. At this juncture, his brainwashing can only be cured by decapitation.

View attachment 130329
I've already said before, nobody in this forum likes that fucker @tanwahtiu because he's the most irritant forumer here. He should be ashamed of himself to arrive to such a status. No sense of pride nor dignity at all.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
never lie. rich tiongs loooovee European cars. you mean tiongs like Japanese? You gila issit? With the amount of anti-Jap stuff in China???

ok lah. now fuck off and enjoy the rest of the year you chow cheebye. :laugh:
Uh if u give the tiong the option of a nip car or a chicon car...which one u think they will choose? N my tiong relatives in tiong land all drive Nip cars..

Testing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japanese. Tiong hated European cars break down and shits often.... you lied u bastard...
You are the biggest liar and son of a bitch in this forum for promoting fake news of your master. You are such a good dog for the Commie Cuntry

da520857-0001-0004-0000-000000229991_w1200_r1_fpx59.03_fpy55.01.jpg

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Peace your arse. There never a peace in Christian cuntries. You know nuts about the Evil Unholy book of Bible.

It's a war book. Even the God bully started war, famine and all shit thrown in.

Genesis 4:8 started the first murder of brothers becos of their fucking God. Abel and Cain....

Christian shd be ban in China... that's good.

Go fuck yrslf with camel....

Jesus was a 3rd messianic revolutionary leader against the Romans...

China has many enemies.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've already said before, nobody in this forum likes that fucker @tanwahtiu because he's the most irritant forumer here. He should be ashamed of himself to arrive to such a status. No sense of pride nor dignity at all.
U fucking bastard hypocrite.... u started first.... I only rebutted your rethoric China nonsense... go fuck yrslf...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
U fucking bastard hypocrite.... u started first.... I only rebutted your rethoric China nonsense... go fuck yrslf...
You bigger fucking bastard. Everybody here knows your pattern already. Don't kid yourself. :poop: :poop: :poop: :FU: :FU: :FU: :poop: :poop: :poop: You should be downright ashamed of yourself. Every forumer here knows that I don't spew vulgarities at another forumer here unless he/she started first against me.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You bigger fucking bastard. Everybody here knows your pattern already. Don't kid yourself. :poop: :poop: :poop: :FU: :FU: :FU: :poop: :poop: :poop: You should be downright ashamed of yourself. Every forumer here knows that I don't spew vulgarities at another forumer here unless he/she started first against me.
You don't spread goodwill narratives. Don't clone new nicks to spread anti Chinese narratives all the time....

U want to play bastard then beggets bastard haunting you. No point keep bad mouthing China, you bastard Indian prick...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't spread goodwill narratives. Don't clone new nicks to spread anti Chinese narratives all the time....

U want to play bastard then beggets bastard haunting you. No point keep bad mouthing China, you bastard Indian prick...
You fucking CCP lapdog loser. You are the lone ranger here, do you know? Tell me, who supports you in this forum? That's because you are too obsessive in your views of the CCP. If you cannot take the criticisms of your beloved CCP, pack your bags and leave this forum for good.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking CCP lapdog loser. You are the lone ranger here, do you know? Tell me, who supports you in this forum? That's because you are too obsessive in your views of the CCP. If you cannot take the criticisms of your beloved CCP, pack your bags and leave this forum for good.

Sissy boy don't think you have penis... bamboo stick the most