• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I don't care what the rest of China says. I'm still celebrating Christmas!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
These Chinese netizens can go fly kite, if that is the case, then don't use the computer. Did China invented this technology?
Why they just love to slap their own mouths?

China invented the first kite. Fly kite in the air discover electric charges.

China invented computer, same as China mapped the whole earth landscapes- World map.... use China invention Compass to sail round the world...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

China invented computer, same as China mapped the whole earth landscapes- World map.... use China invention Compass to sail round the world...
Go and fuck yourself. China is still in the 14nm technology whilst TSMC is already into 5nm. So, how advance is your fucking China? Go and fuck Winnie's bitch and get your dingalings bitten off by it. You fucking Winnie's lapdog.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go and fuck yourself. China is still in the 14nm technology whilst TSMC is already into 5nm. So, how advance is your fucking China? Go and fuck Winnie's bitch and get your dingalings bitten off by it. You fucking Winnie's lapdog.
Go fuck yrslf. U knows nuts and why shd I educate you on this chips business. For different market and usage. Pass...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

4nm already lah. Akan datang in this year's new smartphones. :cool:

Samsung semicon = Qualcomm 8 Gen 1.

TSMC = Mediatek Dimensity 9000, Apple A16 Bionic.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peace your arse. There never a peace in Christian cuntries. You know nuts about the Evil Unholy book of Bible.

It's a war book. Even the God bully started war, famine and all shit thrown in.

Genesis 4:8 started the first murder of brothers becos of their fucking God. Abel and Cain....

Christian shd be ban in China... that's good.

Go fuck yrslf with camel....

Jesus was a 3rd messianic revolutionary leader against the Romans...

Merry Christmas! May the season bring you peace, joy and happiness. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

china also invented prostitution. the 1st prostitute in history was a chink pussy.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
communism is a bad disease. infected the whole of China and made it sick.
Imperialist and Confederate slave owners were to most bastard race ever did to mankind. Democratic is about stealing, greed, be a selfish bastard, all to himself...

Communist is sharing of wealth and labour.... 有难同但 有富同享

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, the real Chinese is in Taiwan. Taiwan is one of the most democratic countries in the world.
unfortunately, Taiwanese bosses tend to be totalitarian.... even Chiang family. Quite a bit of American DNA went into Taiwanese systems to relax that. Maybe there is some part of the DNA that is autocratic.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imperialist and Confederate slave owners were to most bastard race ever did to mankind.
That's a big claim. There are a lot of bastard race that did bad things to mankind. How about the Africans who sold their relatives to the slave owners?

Democratic is about stealing, greed, be a selfish bastard, all to himself...

If you take the worst view of one and the best view of the other yeah maybe, but if you balance it out, communism always sucks more. Would you rather live in N Korea than S Korea?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imperialist and Confederate slave owners were to most bastard race ever did to mankind. Democratic is about stealing, greed, be a selfish bastard, all to himself...

Imperial China had no slaves?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

In reality, the equal sharing of wealth and labour will never work. If I'm hardworking and creating honest wealth for my family, why must I share it with another who is lazy, reluctant to put in the extra effort and always looking for Easy Money only? I must be mad if I will do so.

Why do the State Owned Enterprises/Companies (SOEs) in China do not progress as fast as their private counterparts? That's because SOEs work from 9am to 4pm with a 2½-hour lunch break. The private sector companies reward those who are hardworking and are willing to put in the extra effort for the company to prosper. Employees see this as a benefit for them to also upgrade their own lifestyle with more income and their quest for more luxurious goods (when they see and compare to their International peers) will make them even more hungry to continue to strive and earn more. I had customers from both the SOEs and the private sector companies and I'd seen them all for myself. SOE employees see no motivation to work hard because at the end of the day, they still get the same salary.

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, the real Chinese is in Taiwan. Taiwan is one of the most democratic countries in the world.
If fuckeins are the real Chinese...I am glad the Chicons call the Cantonese not Chinese. That way Cantos as their own race with their own language and culture can go their own way and not be dragged down by fuckeins and mandarin speaking scum