• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I don't care what the rest of China says. I'm still celebrating Christmas!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
These Chinese netizens can go fly kite, if that is the case, then don't use the computer. Did China invented this technology?
Why they just love to slap their own mouths?

One other point ...why are tiongs adhering to Communism when it's an western ang mor Jewish ideology? Talk about shooting themselves in the foot

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If fuckeins are the real Chinese...I am glad the Chicons call the Cantonese not Chinese. That way Cantos as their own race with their own language and culture can go their own way and not be dragged down by fuckeins and mandarin speaking scum
China should be divided into many countries. Uighyrs snd tibet should be set free

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
If fuckeins are the real Chinese...I am glad the Chicons call the Cantonese not Chinese. That way Cantos as their own race with their own language and culture can go their own way and not be dragged down by fuckeins and mandarin speaking scum
Hakkas are the "real" Chinese. At least as real as can be by now. Both Cantonese and Hokkiens are genetically the same -- basically Vietnamese/Chinese, linguistically different. Cantonese language has Vietnamese in it. Hokkien language adapated from Tang dynasty language which is why there are Hokkien words in both Korean and Japanese.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
In reality, the equal sharing of wealth and labour will never work.
you're right. that will never work. It hasn't worked in the past and it will not work at all. It's a ideological fantasy. Jewish philosophy quite good at making those.
Why do the State Owned Enterprises/Companies (SOEs) in China do not progress as fast as their private counterparts? That's because SOEs work from 9am to 4pm with a 2½-hour lunch break. The private sector companies reward those who are hardworking and are willing to put in the extra effort for the company to prosper. Employees see this as a benefit for them to also upgrade their own lifestyle with more income and their quest for more luxurious goods (when they see and compare to their International peers) will make them even more hungry to continue to strive and earn more. I had customers from both the SOEs and the private sector companies and I'd seen them all for myself. SOE employees see no motivation to work hard because at the end of the day, they still get the same salary.
That's the essence of the problem. Motivation of people to work. Without individual progress, there is no motivation.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
One other point ...why are tiongs adhering to Communism when it's an western ang mor Jewish ideology? Talk about shooting themselves in the foot
because the "dear leader" in charge has figured that it's the best way of staying in charge without question. See N Korea, Cuba and Russia for other examples. Works for their other invention too -- religion. The priests have forever and will continue to be in charge.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a big claim. There are a lot of bastard race that did bad things to mankind. How about the Africans who sold their relatives to the slave owners?

If you take the worst view of one and the best view of the other yeah maybe, but if you balance it out, communism always sucks more. Would you rather live in N Korea than S Korea?
Nonsense. N Korea wasn't like this before. It wasn't until split by the bastard US.

Communism practice was adopted by choice and it wasn't bad until US bastard sanctioned the country to made them poor.

Try Singapore get sanctioned by US see what happened.

Who was the bastard that made N K as it is today?

Meanwhile go fuck yrslf...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
In reality, the equal sharing of wealth and labour will never work. If I'm hardworking and creating honest wealth for my family, why must I share it with another who is lazy, reluctant to put in the extra effort and always looking for Easy Money only? I must be mad if I will do so.

Why do the State Owned Enterprises/Companies (SOEs) in China do not progress as fast as their private counterparts? That's because SOEs work from 9am to 4pm with a 2½-hour lunch break. The private sector companies reward those who are hardworking and are willing to put in the extra effort for the company to prosper. Employees see this as a benefit for them to also upgrade their own lifestyle with more income and their quest for more luxurious goods (when they see and compare to their International peers) will make them even more hungry to continue to strive and earn more. I had customers from both the SOEs and the private sector companies and I'd seen them all for myself. SOE employees see no motivation to work hard because at the end of the day, they still get the same salary.
Sissy boy.... simpleton mind.... pass...

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nonsense. N Korea wasn't like this before. It wasn't until split by the bastard US.

Communism practice was adopted by choice and it wasn't bad until US bastard sanctioned the country to made them poor.

Try Singapore get sanctioned by US see what happened.
You lah nonsense. Go and see what 50 years of communism has done to north Korea. China's wealth today is from selling shit to Americans. So how?

Who was the bastard that made N K as it is today?
China and the Kim family.
Meanwhile go fuck yrslf...
Don't need to. I'm quite sextisfied.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you.

Cuntonese was given a great opportunity to kill the pommies BE to grab the lease from them.

Fuck Cuntonese had let Pommies fuck them throughout the lease term. Short arse Cuntonese can't beat short arse Pommies? Disgusting Cuntonese bastard must be the bad genes dialect...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You lah nonsense. Go and see what 50 years of communism has done to north Korea. China's wealth today is from selling shit to Americans. So how?

China and the Kim family.

Don't need to. I'm quite sextisfied.
US sanctioned NK for 50 years then, what would happened to NK if they wasn't sanctioned? Rich,wealthy and democratic countries..... knn simpleton mind arsehole you... pass...

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you again. Deep deep that you feel my dick go right through your mouth.

Cuntonese was popularised, or targeted, by Pommies to show that China was like this to their Pommies in back home UK soil.

It was to show that China was a small island and Chinese are short arse people like them to their own pommies back home in UK....

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sissy boy.... simpleton mind.... pass...
You can go and fuck your mother's chao chee bye lah. You simply cannot counter what I've said (because they are the whole truth) and hence, your irrelevant reply. WHAT THE FUCK TO YOU? :poop: :poop: :poop: :FU: :FU: :FU: :poop: :poop: :poop: YOU ARE INDEED A PIECE OF SHIT IN THIS FORUM.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just sanction Taiwan these hookien bastards will kpkb beg to join China...

Go fuck yrslf...