• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Cut! I Cut!

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A secretary for a foreign embassy was entertaining a wealthy foreign ambassador during lunch at a very expensive restaurant in uptown New York.The ambassador was so enthralled by the beauty and presence of this secretary that he asked her to marry him. The secretary was startled, but remembered that her boss told her never to insult foreign dignitaries, so she decided to let him down easy. "I'll only marry you under three conditions." she said."Anything, anything," said the ambassador."First, you must buy me a 14-karat gold wedding band with a 72 carat diamond, along with a 28 inch studded matching necklace for our engagement."Without hesitation, the ambassador picked up his cellular phone, called his personal accountant, told him the instructions, and said, "Yes, yes, I buy, I buy!" The secretary thought that her first request was too easy, so she thought of a more difficult situation."Second, I want you to build me a 58-acre mansion in the richest part of the Poconos along with a 40 acre summer home in the sweetest vineyards of France." The ambassador picked up his phone, called his personal broker in New York, then called another broker in France, and after his quick conversation, he said, "Yes, yes, I build, I build!" The secretary was very startled, and knew she must think of a final request that would be impossible to live up to. "Finally," she said. "I'll only marry you, if you have a 10 inch tool."A sad face befell the ambassador, and he cupped his face in his hands. After weeping in his native language for a few minutes, the ambassador slowly lifted his head and said, "Ok, ok, I cut, I cut!"
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I Won't Laugh

"Of course I won't laugh," said the nurse. "I'm a professional. In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient.""Okay then," said Fred, a big man almost 60 years old, as he proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest 'man thingy' the nurse had ever seen. It's length and width, it couldn't have been bigger than a AAA battery. Unable to control herself, the nurse started giggling, then fell to the floor laughing. Five minutes later she was able to struggle to her feet and regain her composure. "I am so sorry," she said. "I don't know what came over me. On my honor as a nurse and a lady, I promise it won't happen again. Now, tell me, what seems to be the problem?" "It's swollen," Fred replied. She ran out of the room.

jw5

Loyal
Hahaha, good ones. :biggrin:

At first, I thought that this thread was started by Maximilian Chua-Heng. :o

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I Won't Laugh

I got one!

Archaeologists in Egypt dug a big hole into the ground. At 1 km down, they found ancient remaints of what looks copper wires. Next day, a press release was held and it was announced: "Egypt is the most advanced ancient civilisation! Copper wiring for communications used 1000 years ago!"

The next day, China started digging a hole in their ground. At 2 km down, they found ancient optical fiber! The news headlines read: "China is the most advanced ancient civilisation! Fiber optics broadband was used 2000 years ago!"

Then India started digging a hole. At 5 km, they found nothing at all. The next day their news headlines screamed: "India is the most advanced civilisation in the world! 5000 years ago, we were using wireless technology!"

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank You

Glad to see some laughs:biggrin:

Another one:

A sexually active woman told her plastic surgeon that she wanted her vaginal lips reduced in size because they were too loose and floppy. Out of embarrassment, she insisted that the surgery be kept asecret, and the surgeon agreed.

Awakening from the anesthesia after the surgery, she found 3 roses carefully placed beside her on the bed. Outraged, she calls in the doctor. 'I thought I asked you not to tell anyone about my operation!'

The surgeon told her he had carried out her wish for confidentiality, and that the first rose was from him. 'I felt sad because you went through this all by yourself. The second rose is from my nurse. She assisted me in the surgery and empathized because she had the same procedure done some time ago.'

'And what about the third rose?' she asked. 'That's from a man upstairs in the burn unit. He wanted to thank you for his new ears.'

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Thank You

Ha..Ha..Ha.. I enjoy reading all the posts.. Many good quality jokes today... At other thread, there are many funny jokes about Bayi Singhs and now this... Keep it coming guys..

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

More?

Man and a woman had been dating for about a year and their relationship was taking a turn towards getting serious. Man

proposed and she accepted, however she told him that she wanted him to know that her chest was just like a babys. He said

that he loved her and that her measurements didn't matter to him. He also told her that his penis was also like a baby.

She said that she loved him and size didn't matter. Come the day of the wedding and all went well. That night the happy

couple checked into the honeymoon suite at the resort hotel.

The blushing bride was in the bathroom putting on a sexy nightie.

Her husband was in the bed waiting. As she entered the bedroom, she reminded him of her confession about her chest being like a baby.

"Don't worry honey" he said. She took her night gown off and her breasts were the smallest he had ever seen.

He said that he was going to get undressed and reminded her of his confession about his penis being like a baby.

As he took his pants off the new bride said, "Good God All Mighty. I thought you said your penis was like a baby"

"It is," he said, "9 pounds and 21 inches long!"

And another:

An older, white haired man walked into a jewelry store one Friday evening with a beautiful young gal at his side. He told

the jeweler he was looking for a special ring for his girlfriend.

The jeweler looked through his stock and brought out a $5,000 ring and showed it to him. The old man said, "I don't think

you understand, I want something very special."

At that statement, the jeweler went to his special stock and brought another ring over. "Here's a stunning ring at only

$40,000," the jeweler said.
The young lady's eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement. The old man seeing this said, "We'll take

it."

The jeweler asked how payment would be made and the old man stated, by check. " I know you need to make sure my check is

good, so I'll write it now and you can call the bank Monday to verify the funds and I'll pick the ring up Monday afternoon," he said.

Monday morning, a very teed-off jeweler phoned the old man. "There's no money in that account."

"I know", said the old man, "but can you imagine the weekend I had?"

Lastly:

Jack had to force himself to open his eyes and the first thing he sees is a couple of aspirins next to a glass of water

on the side table. And, next to them, a single red rose! Jack sits up and sees his clothing in front of him, all clean

and pressed. He looks around the room and sees that it is in perfect order, spotlessly clean. So is the rest of the

house. He takes the aspirins, cringes when he sees a huge black eye staring back at him in the bathroom mirror. Then he

notices a note hanging on the corner of the mirror written in red with little hearts on it and a kiss mark from his wife

in Lipstick:

"Honey, breakfast is on the stove, I left early to get groceries to make you your favorite dinner tonight. I love you,

darling! Love, Jillian"

He stumbles to the kitchen and sure enough, there is hot breakfast, steaming hot coffee and the morning newspaper. His

son is also at the table, eating. Jack asks, "So... What happened last night?"

"Well, you came home after 3 A.M., drunk and out of your mind. You fell over the coffee table and broke it, and then you

puked in the hallway, and got that black eye when you ran into the door.

Confused, he asked his son, "So, why is everything in such perfect order and so clean? I have a rose, and breakfast is on

the table waiting for me??"

His son replies, "Oh THAT! Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when she tried to take your pants off, you screamed,

"Leave me alone, I'm married!!"

Broken Coffee Table: $239.99. Hot Breakfast: $4.20. Two Aspirins: $.38. Saying the right thing, at the right time. . .

PRICELESS!!!

Hope that tickles :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, Ok I got one _

three vampire bats were hanging inside the cape each agreed to take turn to fly out and bring food back for all of them
"I will go first since I am the youngest here" Buzzlightyear said then flew out, he disappeared for half a day then came back with nothing _ "Sorry, I been over the whole jungle but could find nothing"
"You are inexperience, I'll show you the rope." the second one said then out he went, again a few hours he came back with nothing _ "the jungle really stripped bare, no food to be found, the senior one, so now is your turn"
The oldest one then stretched out his wing lazily then out he went _

within a flash he flew back with mouth full of blood to the delight of the two young vampires "You are great, senior _ where you get all that food?"

" Did you see the big tree with the hanging branch in front of our cape? " asked the old one, yes, they saw, came the answer from the two

" Well, fuck it " the old one replied " I didn't "

jw5

Loyal
Ok, Ok I got one _

"You are inexperience, I'll show you the rope." the second one <ivebert> said then out he went, again a few hours he came back with nothing _ "the jungle really stripped bare, no food to be found, the senior one, so now is your turn"
The oldest one <clinton666> then stretched out his wing lazily then out he went _

" Well, fuck it " the old one replied " I didn't "

Second one is ivebert and oldest one is clinton666?
Hehehehehe :biggrin:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A secretary for a foreign embassy was entertaining a wealthy foreign ambassador during lunch at a very expensive restaurant in uptown New York.The ambassador was so enthralled by the beauty and presence of this secretary that he asked her to marry him. The secretary was startled, but remembered that her boss told her never to insult foreign dignitaries, so she decided to let him down easy. "I'll only marry you under three conditions." she said."Anything, anything," said the ambassador."First, you must buy me a 14-karat gold wedding band with a 72 carat diamond, along with a 28 inch studded matching necklace for our engagement."Without hesitation, the ambassador picked up his cellular phone, called his personal accountant, told him the instructions, and said, "Yes, yes, I buy, I buy!" The secretary thought that her first request was too easy, so she thought of a more difficult situation."Second, I want you to build me a 58-acre mansion in the richest part of the Poconos along with a 40 acre summer home in the sweetest vineyards of France." The ambassador picked up his phone, called his personal broker in New York, then called another broker in France, and after his quick conversation, he said, "Yes, yes, I build, I build!" The secretary was very startled, and knew she must think of a final request that would be impossible to live up to. "Finally," she said. "I'll only marry you, if you have a 10 inch tool."A sad face befell the ambassador, and he cupped his face in his hands. After weeping in his native language for a few minutes, the ambassador slowly lifted his head and said, "Ok, ok, I cut, I cut!"

hahahaha..good post bro. keep it up .

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blonde

Blonde at School

A girl came skipping home from school one day. "Mommy, Mommy," she yelled, "we were counting today, and all the other kids could only count to four, but I counted to 10. See? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,7, 8, 9, 10!"

"Very good," said her mother.

"Is it because I'm blonde, Mommy?"

"Yes, it's because you're blonde," her mother replied.

The next day, the girl came skipping home from school. "Mommy, Mommy," she yelled, "we were saying the alphabet today, and all the other kids could only say it to D, but I said it to G. See? A, B, C, D, E, F, G!"

"Very good," said her mother.

"Is it because I'm blonde, Mommy?"

"Yes, pumpkin, it's because you're blonde."

The next day the girl came skipping home from school. "Mommy, Mommy," she yelled, "we were in gym class today, and when we showered, all the other girls had flat chests, but I have these!"

And she lifted her tank top to reveal a pair of 36Cs.

"Very good," said her embarrassed mother.

"Is it because I'm blonde, mommy?"

"No, it's because you're 25."

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... At first, I thought that this thread was started by Maximilian Chua-Heng. :o
cannot b la ... ah maximilian uses chop! ... :eek:

dose who really cut use simply word cut ... dose who wun do it 1 use big word chop! ... :o

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perfume

An old woman is riding in an elevator in a very lavish New York City building when a young, beautiful woman gets into the elevator, smelling of expensive perfume. She turns to the old woman and says arrogantly, "Romance" by Ralph Lauren, $150 an ounce!"

Then another young and beautiful woman gets on the elevator, and also very arrogantly turns to the old woman saying, "Chanel No. 5, $200 an ounce!"

About three floors later, the old woman has reached her destination and is about to get off the elevator. Before she leaves, she looks both beautiful women in the eye, then bends over and farts and says, "Broccoli - 49 cents a pound.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Beng

Hurray for Ah Bengs:biggrin:

Ah Beng, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire himself out as a handyman and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. He went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for him to do. "Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"

Beng said "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told him that the paint and ladders that he might need were in the garage.

The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does he realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"

The man replied, "He should. He was standing on the porch."
A short time later, Ah Beng came to the door to collect his money.
"You're finished already?" he asked.

"Yes," Ah Beng answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats." Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50.

"And by the way," Ah Beng added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Fellali."