• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paris: "I learned to cut throat", a young muslima was plotting terrorist attack on worshippers of a church with a sword on easter day

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://france3-regions.francetvinf...au-sabre-a-beziers-jugee-a-paris-2940435.html

Leila, 21, was planning to attack the worshippers of a church in Béziers on Easter Day, with a sword when she was arrested. She is tried in betting for terrorist criminals in preparation for several crimes. She faces 10 years in prison.

A slum littered with garbage bags, graffiti on the walls, dishes full of maggots and feces on the floor. This is what the policemen of the Directorate-General of Internal Security (DGSI) and the Raid police discover when they come to arrest Leila B. at her home, in the Devèze district of Béziers on 4 April 2021.

Imminent attack​

Investigators are then persuaded to have foiled an impending attack. The girl, then 18 years old, completely inward-looking, spends her days in her room with the walls lined with photos of Samuel Paty's beheaded body and the Columbine killing, watching videos of beheadings and making acid-based home-made bombs.

I have to go buy an outfit, hydrogen peroxide, a glass container. Soon it will be all over, soon I will take revenge. From now on, no one will be able to stop me.
Leila B.
Surfing sites such as "drawn overworld", "antoirs" or "judicial tusters", she interacts with other netizens on her plans to carry out attacks.

After considering a terrorist attack in a church in Montpellier, due to health restrictions and difficulties in displacement, she withdrew to Béziers. She then planned to attack the faithful of the church of Notre-Dame de la Réconciliation in the Devèze district near her.

Spiral notebook​

Everything is recorded in his spiral notebook, "his ever-increasing desire to take to the street cut the throat of the first bystander, dragging his corpse into the forest and smashing his skull with an iron bar or a hammer and then go back to fetch someone else "I learned to slit the throat so there will probably be no problem," writes the young woman again. Parallel to these texts, she draws pistols, knives, explosive-making patterns, smoky crosses and sketches of an ISIS executioner holding a beheaded head.

His arrest in April 2021 will put an end to his lethal projects. Judged before the Paris Criminal Court for "terrorist criminal conspiracy to prepare several crimes", she faces up to 10 years in prison.