• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am so LONELY tonite...

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh this is getting too much, go sleep la. Hate bloody flight like this, 4 hrs in the middle of the night neither here nor there sleep also not enough don't sleep also cannot. Chey.

yep....i hate red eye flight especially from Sg to Tokyo and seoul...cant sleep cos flight attendants up and down alleys...just pop half a dormicum...30 mins b4 takeoff...:biggrin: Have a good flight...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
yep....i hate red eye flight especially from Sg to Tokyo and seoul...cant sleep cos flight attendants up and down alleys...just pop half a dormicum...30 mins b4 takeoff...:biggrin: Have a good flight...

Thanks. Got to go now.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pervert! Wait till my Froggy Nuke You!

I love frogs, stirred fried with ginger and spring onions

DSC06294.JPG

I not sure if they taste good when nuked even if they might look nice glowing in the candle light as we have our wine.

sublime-explosion-burst1-200x200.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I love frogs, stirred fried with ginger and spring onions

DSC06294.JPG

I not sure if they taste good when nuked even if they might look nice glowing in the candle light as we have our wine.

sublime-explosion-burst1-200x200.jpg

I'm a lover . . . . . . not a fighter. I don't nuke . . . . . . . unnecessarily

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm a lover . . . . . . not a fighter. I don't nuke . . . . . . . unnecessarily

I agree.

Much better to love, to eat and enjoy good food.
If it taste good, chomp that down.
Screw all those thoughts of MSG and EDTA and cholesteral rubbish.

Bad for karma to nuke wantonly.
Nuke should be done sincerely and with purpose.

Nuclear-explosion.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Nuke should be done sincerely and with purpose.

Hahahahahaha I'm beginning to like you more, "sincerely" and "purpose" knn I really learn something new today. You are so absolutely right, if one fuck sincerely and with purpose surely one will never regret. Knn you've somewhat solved a lot of the world's problem if everyone has such attitude.

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahahahaha I'm beginning to like you more, "sincerely" and "purpose" knn I really learn something new today. You are so absolutely right, if one fuck sincerely and with purpose surely one will never regret. Knn you've somewhat solved a lot of the world's problem if everyone has such attitude.

Shanghai cold? :biggrin:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm lonely and feel a bit down tonight.

Everybody who I'd like to talk to isn't on Facebook or anything, so I can't talk to them.
I dont want the company of my siblings. I want to talk to a friend, but I can't reach anybody at this hour.

And I won't go on chatlines because creepy people are on there. so dont suggest that.

What can I do to make myself less lonely and to make my hunger to talk to somebody diminish?

Go see Kong Hee, he talks to God or God talks to him, and he will advise you how to get rid of loneliness.