• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am so LONELY tonite...

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm lonely and feel a bit down tonight.

Everybody who I'd like to talk to isn't on Facebook or anything, so I can't talk to them.
I dont want the company of my siblings. I want to talk to a friend, but I can't reach anybody at this hour.

And I won't go on chatlines because creepy people are on there. so dont suggest that.

What can I do to make myself less lonely and to make my hunger to talk to somebody diminish?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not in Stinkapore now so I cannot help you.
But you can think of me being back and fucking you for a couple of hours going through karma sutra and Japanese manga and even more positions I invent just for you and you feel so shiok that you be less lonely.

You can wank yourself imagining I am there.

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not in Stinkapore now so I cannot help you.
But you can think of me being back and fucking you for a couple of hours going through karma sutra and Japanese manga and even more positions I invent just for you and you feel so shiok that you be less lonely.

You can wank yourself imagining I am there.

Pervert! Wait till my Froggy Nuke You!

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video]www.youtube.com.sg/watch?v=_cS5aCozhcA Jul 5, 2009 - Uploaded by musicislifee01 LYRICS HERE «« »» LYRICS HERE «« Are you lonesome tonight, Do you miss me tonight? Are you ...[/video]