• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huang Wen Yong...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know you're over the hill when you're shooting commercials for obscure health supplements.

[video=youtube;mB_EXn2M3j0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB_EXn2M3j0[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you want to kpkb policing here in the name of showing respect or sensitivity then dun be selective......fuck the member who posted his daughter's cleavage pics in this thread. Have some consistency you fucking CHUMP!

That is how sinkie behaves, he needs to get as much points as possible to show its worth.. what a low class piece of shit.

A person with class or worthy of respect, will have that no matter what.. this kind of thing starts from young, either you have it or you not have it..

you can't get as much points just to show you are worthy, it only shows how much a fucktard he needs to cover himself with as much points as possible.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You know you're over the hill when you're shooting commercials for obscure health supplements.

[video=youtube;mB_EXn2M3j0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB_EXn2M3j0[/video]

please lah, you want your blood to be good , then eat more fruits and veggies lah...

no need to take all kinds of pills and yet still eat meat, then in the end die at age 60.. quite useless.

He is a fine example of what a meat eater will become.. all of you sinkies.. better repent...

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
please lah, you want your blood to be good , then eat more fruits and veggies lah...

No need to take all kinds of pills and yet still eat meat, then in the end die at age 60.. Quite useless.

He is a fine example of what a meat eater will become.. All of you sinkies.. Better repent...

one of these day, someone might just expose those grovelling pms you sent to us oz migrants on how you practically begged and would suck our dicks for free to help sponsor a 457 visa to oz for you.

How you would suck up to us, try to seduce us with promises to work hard to under-table wages, beg for a cheap rental place to stay and willing to work 2 blue collar jobs just to earn a decent living in oz.

Too bad we all turned you down and had a good laugh over your pathetic lack of a formal education, your previous job as "it admin" (aka - dead end, no value-added job) and you "extensive" "market intelligence" in thailand "street commerce"

tonychat, do not escape reality because you are truly, as what my fellow oz pr forummers have summarised about you:

"tonychat is the one kind of low-life worse than the bacteria that infests the shit that sinkies lay in the filthiest changi point public toilet!!!"

ok lah, give you some face lah, you got a lot of "power" in this forum still....wahahahahaha!!!!!!

:biggrin::p:eek: ................

Last edited:

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is how sinkie behaves, he needs to get as much points as possible to show its worth.. what a low class piece of shit.

A person with class or worthy of respect, will have that no matter what.. this kind of thing starts from young, either you have it or you not have it..

you can't get as much points just to show you are worthy, it only shows how much a fucktard he needs to cover himself with as much points as possible.[/QUOTE]

18-12-2010 11:30 AM tonychat
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact

Alfrescian
My Reputation: 491
Hey drift, can add to my reputation point in the i agree part.

Those sinkie losers keep deducting my point until i dun have power to infract and play sniper game. knn!!!
Thailand got FREE World Cup, but Sinkieland Leh??? why why

Because Thai people got the balls to deal with their govt. Sinkies will never get it!!
WAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!

A description of Disgusting Sinke Behavior

Sinkies voting style. It is all about your Flat..

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?95636

Thread from drifter : tony chat begs me like a dog to give him points :wink:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the sheep placentas killed him!!

i was in taiwan when i was told that this is a miracle pill...for anything under the sun from old age inertia to virility....a miracle pill for all purposes....none of us bought anything despite very hard selling by the staff....they were literally pleading and begging to us to buy these miracle pills....we will regret forever!

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was in taiwan when i was told that this is a miracle pill...for anything under the sun from old age inertia to virility....a miracle pill for all purposes....none of us bought anything despite very hard selling by the staff....they were literally pleading and begging to us to buy these miracle pills....we will regret forever!

alot of these MLM stuff are ALL bullsh!t and damn dangerous. there is no such thing as miracle cure. sheep placentas are dangerously toxic and alot of stupid idiots sinkies do not know that. scientistsfrom Texas A&M University have shown (using gene knock-out technology) that endogenous retroviruses are found in sheep placental . and alot of theese retrovirus are repsonsible for mad cow(scrapie) , lymphomas, cancers etc.
Retroviruses are unique for their ability to permanently insert their genetic material into the DNA of host cells, highly possible that the placenta extract if any he took probbaly killed him.
alot of these mediacorpse actors and actresses are equally culpable. first slim ten and now this. as they say vanity kills.
do your research . common sense would tell you if it works , qualified doctors would be the first to precribe it and earn millions of $.
the reason they don't is because they are bound by ethics.

http://www.ecclectica.ca/issues/2002/2/george.asp
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_T-lymphotropic_virus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaagsiekte_sheep_retrovirus
http://ottosch.wordpress.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapie
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7516599

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no need to take all kinds of pills and yet still eat meat, then in the end die at age 60.. quite useless.

He is a fine example of what a meat eater will become.. all of you sinkies.. better repent...

perhaps you don't know ...

Huang Wen Yong was a vegetarian

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
in tcm,
anything illness from nose allregy to cancer to organ failure are all link to qi unbalance and yin/yang defiency and excess.

qi is alway depleting as we age.
when qi get lesser and less virbant, illness comes in.
when qi is complete lose, life is gone
which is why ancient emeperor alway marry as many as young vrigin girl,purpose is to rob their qi
too much sex deplet qi

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in tcm,
anything illness from nose allregy to cancer to organ failure are all link to qi unbalance and yin/yang defiency and excess.

qi is alway depleting as we age.
when qi get lesser and less virbant, illness comes in.
when qi is complete lose, life is gone
which is why ancient emeperor alway marry as many as young vrigin girl,purpose is to rob their qi
too much sex deplet qi

MikeFremont.jpg

This guy must be full of Qi.. age 91 , vegan , running half marathon and clear it at 3 hours.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
MikeFremont.jpg

This guy must be full of Qi.. age 91 , vegan , running half marathon and clear it at 3 hours.

yeah
qi is given a fix amount b4 birth.
they are reserve in kidney
during childhood to men,your spleen and stomach transform food into qi.
when you are sick or old or pcc, u use up qi.
whene your spleen and stomach are in good state, they replace qi that you deplet off
when u deplet more qi than you replace, the body use the reserve qi store in your kidney
when all is used up, u pass on

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yeah
qi is given a fix amount b4 birth.
they are reserve in kidney
during childhood to men,your spleen and stomach transform food into qi.
when you are sick or old or pcc, u use up qi.
whene your spleen and stomach are in good state, they replace qi that you deplet off
when u deplet more qi than you replace, the body use the reserve qi store in your kidney
when all is used up, u pass on

pls lah , i dun believe that you will use up Qi, it can be replenished.. by follow a healthy diet and exercise.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fucking Sinkie! everything want spoonfed

go and search it yourself :mad:

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

then dun anyhow claimed, where got vegetarian so short life one.. only stupid sinkies will come up with this thing to insult the intelligence of real human being... people who eat too much meat will post like that.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls lah , i dun believe that you will use up Qi, it can be replenished.. by follow a healthy diet and exercise.

of cos qi can be replenished.. by follow a healthy diet and exercise PROVIDED your digestion and absoruption is in tip top condition.
many people suffer from spleen disorder.meaning you transform qi from food at a much lower pace.
in that case, you used up faster than you replenished