• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huang Wen Yong...

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
RIP..
I remember the first time i saw him was at the hawker centre in sentosa island in the early 80s,a shot of the film the seletar robbery
was taken there,the director saw me and my friends and approach us to pretend to sit on a table while the shooting of the film take place
in the hawker centre.
the last time i saw him was in 2010 at RWS,he was with his family doing some promotion for RWS.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
He die of what?

You all think he's a nice guy, but as an care-la-fare, you may not think so. I personally sen he man-handling one during one of those shoots in the much earlier days, when he was the top actor, with this woman Xiang Yun, also one of the early actress of the 4th rate broadcasting stations Mediacockadoo.

btw did he lie to the public he got stomach flu instead of telling the truth?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At 60 is not really old,can be considerd as middle-aged.But at 90 is considered old,must be retired or retrenched long ago.

MikeFremont.jpg

This guy is a vegan and running half marathon at age 91.. very much alive..

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard he had gone to a better place... true?

Is he a Christian? How do you know?

We all will die someday. The process is not important.

It is after you died where you go is much more important.

And many believed it is just like sleeping.

What if you are wrong? There is no retake. You have got only once chance to die.

You have contemplated many things in life when you are alive.

But have you contemplate on things after your death?

I repeat it is not just only like sleeping.

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
He die of what?

You all think he's a nice guy, but as an care-la-fare, you may not think so. I personally sen he man-handling one during one of those shoots in the much earlier days, when he was the top actor, with this woman Xiang Yun, also one of the early actress of the 4th rate broadcasting stations Mediacockadoo.
Everyone make mistakes, especially in their younger days. If he had changed for the better as he matured, then why dig up the past, especially upon his death? Were you a saint for every single day of your life? Never said a single nasty words or did naughty things?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why him, not the old fart? At age of 60 still too prematured to leave. Singapore doctor really no standard, when you go hospital, they were quick to tell you how long your lifespan will be. He seems like a nice guy. I still remember his first nostalgic "Xing Bing Xiao Zhuan" army shows when I was young. He was also one of Jack Neo's favorite actor beside Guo Huang.

Life is strange isn't? one life so short, spend most of his life, keeping you entertained. Whereas one live so long & you live to "entertain' him..not faid, not fair..life is unfair, heh heh heh :rolleyes:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Met him once. Thought he was a decent guy. R.I.P.

Huh..!!!!

I saw him three times in a day..

First is the 4.30 pm repeat show on Ch.8
then at 7pm you see him again
then again at 9 pm, Ch 8 prime slot..he appear again...

This is what our first world class media corp give us...more choices of shows ..all by the same actor/cast.
We have a controlled media and that is the type of sh...it they gave us for home entertainment..

To top it all, on friday prime slot 7 pm...they screen S.league and u wonder who the teams are..
and they make u pay for top professional league,EPL, Eurpean cup etc....

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I immediately stop taking this as it didnt work on HWY.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mB_EXn2M3j0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ZÉLL-V Ambassador: Huang Wen Yong || Now even my peers are saying that my off-screen appearance looks younger than on camera. Thanks to ZÉLL-V for making a significant impact in my life and enhancing my career opportunity in the entertainment industry.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beijing 101 ad:

[video=youtube;hn_mwN9fUBI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn_mwN9fUBI[/video]