• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huang Wen Yong...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dun anyhow claimed, you wanto noe you goen find out dun come begging like begging for points like that :oIo::oIo::oIo:

i dun not want to find... and do not want to search.. you are a sinkie fucktard who eat meats which makes you stupid.. pls eat more and drop dead immediately.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
of cos qi can be replenished.. by follow a healthy diet and exercise PROVIDED your digestion and absoruption is in tip top condition.
many people suffer from spleen disorder.meaning you transform qi from food at a much lower pace.
in that case, you used up faster than you replenished

if you are a vegan , your digestion is tip top.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
then dun anyhow claimed, where got vegetarian so short life one.. only stupid sinkies will come up with this thing to insult the intelligence of real human being... people who eat too much meat will post like that.

in real life, vegetarian life span is shorter than those who have a balance diet of both 30%meat 70%veg

some important minerals cannot be found on plant
you can only find small amount of omega3 in world most healthiest spurinlina

between pure meat and pure vegeatrian,

pure veg live longer

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Ya man soursop juice bestest fruit juice

Nice, i make it a point to always buy some fruits for my father in law whenever i am going back to SG, wife will always get lots of soursop fruits which are quite pricey back in SG i am told. The only thing is they don't keep for long so must finish fast.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nice, i make it a point to always buy some fruits for my father in law whenever i am going back to SG, wife will always get lots of soursop fruits which are quite pricey back in SG i am told. The only thing is they don't keep for long so must finish fast.

yup, best is to eat all of it on that day you buy.. freshest...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in real life, vegetarian life span is shorter than those who have a balance diet of both 30%meat 70%veg

some important minerals cannot be found on plant
you can only find small amount of omega3 in world most healthiest spurinlina

between pure meat and pure vegeatrian,

pure veg live longer

This is total bullshit... do you own research before you sprout any nonsense...another meat IQ shit by a meat eater.

A new study found that vegetarians have a 32% lower chance of getting heart disease than people who eat meat.
Researchers followed an astounding 44,500 volunteers for a ridiculous 11 years!!
They found that the vegetarians had a much lower incidence of heart issues.
The lead researcher in the study said:
"We think [it] is due to their lower cholesterol and blood pressure."
Vegetarians not only had healthier hearts, but they also had a lower weight-to-height ratio and had less of a chance to become diabetic.
Mainly, its hard to get as much saturated fat in your diet when you're not eating meat.
If you wanna live longer but don't wanna go full veg, you could always cut your red meat consumption.
Try adding more chicken into your diet or swap eggs for whites.
Do it for your health!

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup, best is to eat all of it on that day you buy.. freshest...

tonycock, u dun talk cock sing song song song to taman jurong la
you ever try eating 1 whole soursop in a day?
dont ask me why i ask u why.
u try then u got answer

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tonychat, u dun talk cock sing song song song to taman jurong la
you ever try eating 1 whole soursop in a day?
dont ask me why i ask u why.
u try then u got answer

soursop got big one and small one...

that is why i say your Meat IQ is worthless .. i wonder if your brain is clogged with cholesterol.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
soursop got big one and small one...

that is why i say your Meat IQ is worthless .. i wonder if your brain is clogged with cholesterol.

what small big medium extra large
u still thinking of laura mangoes is it.dun bullshit
btw ..your cock mouth eat veg,
your tiny didi eat meat or veg?

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is total bullshit... do you own research before you sprout any nonsense...another meat IQ shit by a meat eater.

A new study found that vegetarians have a 32% lower chance of getting heart disease than people who eat meat.
Researchers followed an astounding 44,500 volunteers for a ridiculous 11 years!!
They found that the vegetarians had a much lower incidence of heart issues.
The lead researcher in the study said:
"We think [it] is due to their lower cholesterol and blood pressure."
Vegetarians not only had healthier hearts, but they also had a lower weight-to-height ratio and had less of a chance to become diabetic.
Mainly, its hard to get as much saturated fat in your diet when you're not eating meat.
If you wanna live longer but don't wanna go full veg, you could always cut your red meat consumption.
Try adding more chicken into your diet or swap eggs for whites.
Do it for your health!

tonycock, you sure you got healthy heart?
people already rip, let his family have some peace
why u want to attack him for being meat eater for cock doggie style?

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tonycock, you sure you got healthy heart?
people already rip, let his family have some peace
why u want to attack him for being meat eater for cock doggie style?

wait a minute... how did i disturb his family?

I am just using him as an example to warn others about the harm of meat eating... At least his death did something good through me.

you bunch of sinkie cock shit are so primitive asian bullshit... why dun you drop dead and die.

if you fucking dun like my post , then fucking dun read it and put me in ignore.... stupid sinkies.

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I

if you fucking dun like my post , then fucking dun read it and put me in ignore.... stupid sinkies.

if you prastice what you say, then i kowtow you.
look at you, you went round attacking all other people posts when you dont like.
that why i say tonycock talk cock sing song song song to tahman jurong

Last edited: