• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huang Wen Yong...

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
44421_10151327856047115_149095556_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They way those coffin bearers were dressed, I thought they were going to drop the coffin on the ground and dance Gangnam style. :biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng sends condolences to his bereaved family: 节哀顺变!:( 阿水,一路好走,慢慢走!

Hacksaw Jim

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10200117445833194" width="640" height="480" frameborder="0"></iframe>

黄文永出殡 千人送最后一程!

Hacksaw Jim

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;Bv_pNYGFHZU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv_pNYGFHZU[/video]

huang wen yong's 新兵小传 (Xin Pin Xiao Zhuan)

The theme song of the show sounds like some North korea music.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone can explain the rational of carry the coffin during sending off?
what happen if these step is skip?
any number of carrier also can?
sorry for asking

Pallbearers are machiam those 'brothers' of yours during your wedding.
Of course you can do without them if you so wish to.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I eat one soursop weekly. Small one which I only keep 2 to 3 days..freshly cut and eat taste better.

How a lot is a lot and how much is too much. When you est something too much, your body will sense it and know it..you will get tired of it and stop eating it..just listen to your body ..same as I dun continue to drink water when I am not thirsty.

Soursop causes brain damage and you are the obvious example.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
He die of what?

You all think he's a nice guy, but as an care-la-fare, you may not think so. I personally sen he man-handling one during one of those shoots in the much earlier days, when he was the top actor, with this woman Xiang Yun, also one of the early actress of the 4th rate broadcasting stations Mediacockadoo.

Just admit you are the care-la-fare. What difference does it make? You get manhandled in this forum everyday because you behavelike a rat.