• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HSK wants to bring back estate duty tax

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
That's your opinion and keep it if you will.

I'll continue to Fuck the PAP, get more folks to Fuck the PAP with me and what can you do about it?

Nothing. And you'll continue doing the same until there is no more you. If you ask me, that's all talk no results.

Yup you are right. It is my opinion.

But I am thankful to those old timers back in the day when they told me what I am saying now. Take action. Stop kpkb. Stop being NATO. Stop taking the easy way and say FUCK PAP and kpkb and come to SBF and post and think that is really going to make a real difference to your life in your lifetime. Instead take a hard think to do something eg business, new career, politics, grassroots, migration etc. Stuff that will really impact your life and your kids lives down the road.

I have never regretted it. But those old timers are gone now. I think most of them gave up on sinkies.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Nothing. And you'll continue doing the same until there is no more you. If you ask me, that's all talk no results

KNN, you think it's so easy to get people to buy in the idea of fucking the PAP at the polls?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
KNN, you think it's so easy to get people to buy in the idea of fucking the PAP at the polls?

It is actually impossible. You cannot change people's minds. You can only help them to change their own minds.

Anyway I wish you the best. You're a good guy.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Zhihau, actually can you recommend some other forums I can go to where I can help encourage people and help with their migration efforts?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Zhihau, actually can you recommend some other forums I can go to where I can help encourage people and help with their migration efforts?

There's a migration folder here. You can start from there :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

As of other forums, I'm not that savvy, aye? :p:p:p

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
There's a migration folder here. You can start from there :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

As of other forums, I'm not that savvy, aye? :p:p:p

Migration folder is dead. I've tried.

Actually most of the posts here are vaudeville. Mostly deranged ideas with deep rooted faith in their twisted beliefs.

I am sure those who even want to post serious stuff have given up.

Papsmearer has given up.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It's the same conviction that keeps us going, isn't it? :eek::eek::eek:

Well I mean like conviction in being able to cure anything by fasting........how should kill all humans........all ang moh bad.......

sex predators.....

less to do with trying to fuck PAP these days.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Actually the first post of this thread no reference one . . . . . is it fake news?

Stir ah stir ah stir

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It makes no sense. Singapore has prospered without taxation.

All of a sudden all this talk about having to tax this and that. Why? Usually such talk is reserved for when the country got no money liao.

My guess is Singapore is broke. HC squandered away with bad decisions.

3 years time SGD will collapse.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Migration folder is dead. I've tried.

Actually most of the posts here are vaudeville. Mostly deranged ideas with deep rooted faith in their twisted beliefs.

I am sure those who even want to post serious stuff have given up.

Papsmearer has given up.
sinkies are very contented these days in sg from my daily walk around. i don't just walk i talk to sinkies and from each conversation including taxi uncles and sundry shop aunties they are looking up, proud, and think sg is comfortable, convenient, and a clean place for their routine and predictable lifestyle: 7am - wake up, clean water is ready from the tap, toilet works, makan is ready early in the morning at nearby hdb kopitiams, or hawker centers with a short walk, or cafes and food courts at the nearest mrt mall. 9am - start shift or open store. 12noon - makan lunch. again, affordable food and drinks everywhere. 3pm - kopi or tea session. again, kopitiams, hawker centers, cafes, food courts everywhere stocked with (cheap) choices. 6pm - dinner, same old routine. 7pm - reach home for most workers, switch on tv, makan takeout food again, watch korean drama. 9pm to 10pm - tv dramas about to end, wait for news at 10pm. 11pm - wash up, water is ready at tap again, sleep. ground hog day next day again. very safe, peaceful, no-risk, "shiok" kind of routine. but they kpkb anyway over everything, including a 10c increase in cup of kopi. but they will gladly return to kopitiam everyday, drinking the same shit and ordering the same breakfast. that's sinkie happiness for you. no need to migrate or think of emigration these days.

on the flip side, many foreigners swarm sg-based expat sites (so many of them these days, used to be only one in the early 90s) and fill them up with q&a, blogs, essays and puns, some good some bad as usual. there's probably 96% sg expat content by foreigners on the web compared to 4% content of sinkies emigrating. yes, you can give up looking for sites about sinkies emigrating.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What HC does is merely transfer of wealth from Sinkie peasants to HC's and pinky's funds.

Don't be deluded into thinking that she makes bad money losing decisions. One's loss is another's gain. Do we have insight into what goes on under the table?

It makes no sense. Singapore has prospered without taxation.

All of a sudden all this talk about having to tax this and that. Why? Usually such talk is reserved for when the country got no money liao.

My guess is Singapore is broke. HC squandered away with bad decisions.

3 years time SGD will collapse.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh ok ok “PAP give dog fuck!”

Currently I call Spore home because of convenience. I live off my share dividends & can afford to live here.

However if the PAP changes the rules I will simply have to relocate elsewhere because I'm not willing to pay the PAP taxes when there are so many better places to live.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
What HC does is merely transfer of wealth from Sinkie peasants to HC and pinky's funds.

Don't be deluded into thinking that she makes bad money losing decisions. One's loss is another's gain. Do we have insight into what goes under the table?

That is a probability. As seen by how LHL wants a docile EP like Halimah so he can continue to syphon the state funds into his personal wealth.

But if you tell sinkies that they will refuse to believe it is even a possibility.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Currently I call Spore home because of convenience. I live off my share dividends & can afford to live here.

However if the PAP changes the rules I will simply have to relocate elsewhere because I'm not willing to pay the PAP taxes when there are so many better places to live.

What kind of taxes johnny333?

And where will you relocate to at short notice?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies are offsprings of coolies. Why should we expect them to dream of better life when they are contented with stability and simplicity? When I was younger I met some who said compared to people in other countries in SEA, sinkies' lives are already very good in sinkieland. Actually these sinkies don't have to look so far, they can just compare themselves to their great or grandfathers who came here as coolies.

sinkies are very contented these days in sg from my daily walk around. i don't just walk i talk to sinkies and from each conversation including taxi uncles and sundry shop aunties they are looking up, proud, and think sg is comfortable, convenient, and a clean place for their routine and predictable lifestyle: 7am - wake up, clean water is ready from the tap, toilet works, makan is ready early in the morning at nearby hdb kopitiams, or hawker centers with a short walk, or cafes and food courts at the nearest mrt mall. 9am - start shift or open store. 12noon - makan lunch. again, affordable food and drinks everywhere. 3pm - kopi or tea session. again, kopitiams, hawker centers, cafes, food courts everywhere stocked with (cheap) choices. 6pm - dinner, same old routine. 7pm - reach home for most workers, switch on tv, makan takeout food again, watch korean drama. 9pm to 10pm - tv dramas about to end, wait for news at 10pm. 11pm - wash up, water is ready at tap again, sleep. ground hog day next day again. very safe, peaceful, no-risk, "shiok" kind of routine. but they kpkb anyway over everything, including a 10c increase in cup of kopi. but they will gladly return to kopitiam everyday, drinking the same shit and ordering the same breakfast. that's sinkie happiness for you. no need to migrate or think of emigration these days.

on the flip side, many foreigners swarm sg-based expat sites (so many of them these days, used to be only one in the early 90s) and fill them up with q&a, blogs, essays and puns, some good some bad as usual. there's probably 96% sg expat content by foreigners on the web compared to 4% content of sinkies emigrating. yes, you can give up looking for sites about sinkies emigrating.