• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HSK wants to bring back estate duty tax

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
More importantly why are they so desperate to raise taxes?

Why?

Singapore $ is going to collapse in 3 years time.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More importantly why are they so desperate to raise taxes?

Why?

Singapore $ is going to collapse in 3 years time.

To donate to PAP "charity", to help the aging population & the "poor", & give themselves an increase in salaries, in case you have missed; they have not had one, for years.

We all, "do good, do together".

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
To donate to PAP "charity", to help the aging population & the "poor", & give themselves an increase in salaries, in case you have missed; they have not had one, for years.

We all, "do good, do together".
Increase in salary not in the billions lah.

No one in sinkieland worried about reserves gone CPF gone eh?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Increase in salary not in the billions lah.

No one in sinkieland worried about reserves gone CPF gone eh?

I worry for the last 40 years...no one around me does, no one I work with does...I still shudder to think of the vision I have that I wake up one morning...I read the papers ( which I don't these days) or read the news over the internet, the announcement was that, "yOUR CPF was worth $1,000 is NOW worth $1"....I do hope that vision, does not come true...I have been accused of being a harbinger of bad tidings...alas!, the 70% is still voting the same shits...guarding our reserves...worse! you get another sELECTED PRESIDENT [ the last one, a relative, the previous relatively earning fat salaries till he pop off & now we have a ........! type!! (furthermore a race changing type)...are we doomed?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Wah worry for 40 years is too long for me. I worried 2 years enough liao. Made me worried enough to say I got to do something to help my family.

10 years later no more worries. CPF all withdrawn and no more Sinkie shitizen.

You still worrying ar? Sigh.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I worry for the last 40 years...no one around me does, no one I work with does...I still shudder to think of the vision I have that I wake up one morning...I read the papers ( which I don't these days) or read the news over the internet, the announcement was that, "yOUR CPF was worth $1,000 is NOW worth $1"....I do hope that vision, does not come true...I have been accused of being a harbinger of bad tidings...alas!, the 70% is still voting the same shits...guarding our reserves...worse! you get another sELECTED PRESIDENT [ the last one, a relative, the previous relatively earning fat salaries till he pop off & now we have a ........! type!! (furthermore a race changing type)...are we doomed?

The key indicator was the desperate move to oust TCB as a likely EP.

The trouble and clearly unpopular move to name a reserved malay president is clearly writing on the wall...but alas, most Singaporeans are blind and only have garden hedges,

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Actually when they announce CPF worthless SGD will also become worthless. So everything you have worthless! Not just CPF gone.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually when they announce CPF worthless SGD will also become worthless. So everything you have worthless! Not just CPF gone.

They day will come...if we are not careful...you get one "covered" macik...whose eyes are covered with $$$ to look after the 'vaults'..oh my!....