• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to recover from depression

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm also going through depression but I use workout to push it through. Then my stomach giving me problem with acid reflux. I'm really struggling to keep myself alive because I lost the ability to be eligible. I don't think I can attract any women without being wealthy and its depressing. I want to fuck a gf but in order to do that I need to have money.

Pay for vice isn't a long term solution. Getting a wife isn't easy either.

My friends are making 10x more than me. I'm really struggling to justify my presence luckily. I'll stay alive until my mum kick the bucket.
Son how old are you currently ? KNN fear not if you are in 30s KNN 20 years ago my uncle was just like you then he set a goal to stay out of depression and work towards it KNN today he is proud to have more than a mil $ in his bank account (still a few years to go before 55 KNN) simply earning a average of $3k to $3.5k for the past 20 years KNN

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/leetirement-formations-4-4-2-3-2-2-3.295531/

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't waste time. a few hits of esketamine has been scientifically proven to alleviate depression. FDA approved.

BraelynHughes

Alfrescian
Loyal
You've shared some really important advice. Depression can be an incredibly challenging journey, and staying alive is the first and most crucial step. It's okay to seek different paths to cope, whether it's talking to a doctor, finding solace in a smoke, or any other means that keeps you going. Getting out of the triggering situations is key when possible, but for those facing long-term battles, medications like anti-depressants can be a lifeline. You're absolutely right; there's no shame in seeking help this way. It's a brave choice, and it not only benefits you but also the people who care about you. Also, If you ever need someone to talk to, there's a mental health hotline available.

Last edited:

JakeWade

Alfrescian
Loyal
First off, I want to say that it's really courageous of you to talk openly about wanting to recover from depression. That's a significant first step. But consulting a medical expert should be your primary move.

Interestingly, I was reading an article on fherehab.com about Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and they discuss various treatment options like Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and medications, which are also commonly used for treating depression.

Remember, mental health struggles can intertwine — depression may co-occur with anxiety, for instance. So, understanding one might shed light on the other.

Last edited:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
CONSCIOUSNESS%20LEVELS.jpg