• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to recover from depression

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hanging noose

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you are in depression, the first step is to buy time first, so that you will not kill yourself.
Some will choose to see doctor, some will choose to drink or smoke, it's ok.
Do what you have to do to stay alive.

Then if the depression is acute or triggered by something, eg. family issues, workplace issues, bgr, then must try to get out of the situation.

If it is long-term, then don't be embarrassed about taking medications for long-run, many people takes anti-depressants, just that they never tell you. You are doing your family and loved ones around you, a big favour by keeping sane.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think the worst type of depression is those with financial trouble and social worker always leecomend to see loctor to further stress it financiallee KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle also think all kinds of depression best cure is to have cock sucked or jibye licked KNN so long it is inside a mouth there will not be depression KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sex and masturbation can also buy time. but problem is still there
Well my uncle just think that how nice if this treatment method can be leecognised KNN allow and encourage social workers to provide suck cock service and before that get patient a hiv test KNN this is better than taking any medication and long lasting and the patient will look forward to their next appointment instead of suicide KNN

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I want to say money can cure depression. But then, even rich successful people kill themselves.

As my wealth increased my enjoyment of life went in the opposite direction.

I started giving it away and have felt better ever since.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What depression ? I've never understand it my whole life. Yet i've been through the worst and suffered the most throughout my life.

My Dad would strip me naked when i was 6yrs old and tie me to the coconut tree full of big red ants and then get the neighbors kids out to mock at me. Welp i didn't do anything wrong much..

Just that i would strip the new radio he just bought into pieces to see what's within and how it works or i would flatten the soda water bottle metal cap and cut it into a samurai star dart and it just happen to stick into my sister forehead when i threw it... /phew phew lol...............

By 16 when i was a young man the gangsters scene in SG in the 70s is just terrible and i happen to live in Lorong Ah Soo Kampong where even the police car don't want to enter because their tyres would probably be stuck with nails and punctured by the time they've made their rounds. I get knocked around by those mother farkers tattoos bastards every corner i go lol......... They just bully smack or kick you for nothing........ lol

What depression ? Depression means sad right ? Why sad ? Lets say in general we're all average and normal. Majority of the people are just average joe and Ah lian or mat and fatimah etc..

What's there to be sad about ? We all have the same opportunity and chances in life here. Many even without education can make it well. So what is there to be depressed about ? Due to your own incompetency or choices you make ? Who to blame ?

Oh well by 17 my Mom said if you want to do everything your own way and never wants to listen then you have to be independent and cannot depend on others ! I ask her is that a challenge she said it's true what ! I said fine, bye ! I left home never look back but i return to visit and give money since then. lol.......... By the time i enter NS i've already have established my own trade/business.

What depression ? I've been made bankrupt, cleared it and become even better off lol........... Life is only about money and love. I find money is harder to earn. Love is easy. If you're even averagely well off and you're decent and sincere there's so many girls will love you because most guys are irresponsible, liars, lazy, gamblers and drunks or good for nothing.

Is it not ? lol......... I think depression is only suitable for people who have lost their love ones and not for anything else. As for happiness it's an art you've to acquire it it's not FFA.

Nothing is free, now even the air is not free anymore. Damn covid mask........

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very easy.
1. Expect nothing from everyone.
2. Exercise.
3. Nature.
4. Food.
5. Experiences that doesn't piss you off. Eg. Travel, admin, fixing something
6. Counting your blessings
7. Numbering your days
8. Religion
9. A routine that practices all of the above

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm also going through depression but I use workout to push it through. Then my stomach giving me problem with acid reflux. I'm really struggling to keep myself alive because I lost the ability to be eligible. I don't think I can attract any women without being wealthy and its depressing. I want to fuck a gf but in order to do that I need to have money.

Pay for vice isn't a long term solution. Getting a wife isn't easy either.

My friends are making 10x more than me. I'm really struggling to justify my presence luckily. I'll stay alive until my mum kick the bucket.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very easy.
1. Expect nothing from everyone.
2. Exercise.
3. Nature.
4. Food.
5. Experiences that doesn't piss you off. Eg. Travel, admin, fixing something
6. Counting your blessings
7. Numbering your days
8. Religion
9. A routine that practices all of the above
You should leave no.9 out. You do not need religion to believe in The Creator.

There are some very hyper inventive that needs new things to keep them from being bored and depressed. To them a routine life is not a option.