• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How To Get Rid of BEDBUGS ???!!!

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
I kana once bedbug infestation. During early morning can literally feel them start crawling out in battalion. :eek:

I borrow my sister rainbow vacuum cleaner and steam clean my whole room. Sun my mattress do helps. One more thing, these bastards is afraid of lights.

I bought 3 bottles of Eaton Sprays NTUC xtra. After 2 weeks they were gone.

jt-eaton-207-w-bed-bug-spray-1-qt-water-based.jpg

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had bedbug problem in my home during pri. sch. days too. Not only mattresses, but blankets and walls. My dad sent us all away, some to grandma's place, some to aunt's place etc. and hired contractor to renovate the whole place. Problem solved forever within a week. Leetahbar is right, when traveling or even just outdoors, be careful of what you can pick up back home to breed. In recent years, one of my friends, used to be a forummer here too but not actively forumming now, caught this buggy and pesty problem too. He hired Rentokil to clean up his home of bed bugs (and of course other pests along the way). The bill was about S$8-900.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had bedbug problem in my home during pri. sch. days too. Not only mattresses, but blankets and walls. My dad sent us all away, some to grandma's place, some to aunt's place etc. and hired contractor to renovate the whole place. Problem solved forever within a week. Leetahbar is right, when traveling or even just outdoors, be careful of what you can pick up back home to breed. In recent years, one of my friends, used to be a forummer here too but not actively forumming now, caught this buggy and pesty problem too. He hired Rentokil to clean up his home of bed bugs (and of course other pests along the way). The bill was about S$8-900.
Wtf.... every incident, you always got 1 story, you search google izzit? knn.....

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I kana once bedbug infestation. During early morning can literally feel them start crawling out in battalion. :eek:

I borrow my sister rainbow vacuum cleaner and steam clean my whole room. Sun my mattress do helps. One more thing, these bastards is afraid of lights.

I bought 3 bottles of Eaton Sprays NTUC xtra. After 2 weeks they were gone.

jt-eaton-207-w-bed-bug-spray-1-qt-water-based.jpg

so you reckon the vacuuming was more effective or the spray ?

the spray i bought not so professional looking as yours but claimed to be specially formulated for bedbugs and cost a lot more than regular insecticide but not much use leh !

it contains etofenprox 2% which is supposedly potent but results not really good at all !

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how old are you? you don't seems that old leh, if the photos posted by your sabotagers is the real you.

The one used by SSVVRR11 as avatar is the real me, taken about 3 years ago at Hong Lim Park before I got hospitalised.

Last edited: