• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How To Get Rid of BEDBUGS ???!!!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
aiyo LTB ...why so fierce this afternoon? Peace bro.

don't be fooled by your over-rated puny knowledge. if that works well, the bugs chemcial won't be invented and selling so fucking expensive! do u know how much the pest control companies charge for ridding bedbugs? call them up n challenge them with your lame methods if u r still so ignorantly arrogant about it.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks brother. I hope Im not too late. I just shifted in 1 week ago. Not many furniture yet. Will go home tonight to look for these cracks.

1 at Katong road, few units away from the red Confectionary shophouse (quite ex)
1 at Maude road, units away from WP HQ (never have a chance to try this)
1 at boat quay called Tomyum Kungfu, decent, but GM chilli sauce still the best lah

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dunno u guys. i was damn stupid but fucking rich! i actually changed all the mattresses in my home . yes, every piece which cost me a few Ks.

DO NOT BELIEVE those "anti-bedbug" mattress especially from this brand called 4-stars. all craps! it doesn't work. at least now, it's better after i engaged my li'l brother LTS to solve my problem. almost bugs clear now :smile: and the best part: he did it for FREE!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyo LTB ...why so fierce this afternoon? Peace bro.

i was advised beforehand NOT to share info with u guys here. was told it won't be appreciated but becos my whole family was suffering from sleepless nights by bedbugs infestation until i whined it to my li'l brother LTS that i realised the solution was all along with me - leetahsar!

in the old sammyboy fresco, there used to be a ASK FOR ADVICE segment where many shared very good, informative and practical advises among one another. it seems that this forum is very deceitful, selfish, unappreciative and all the negativities u can think of. frankly, i m apprehensive this is what the future singapore is going to be become becos of the proliferation of such people.

we do not need the FTs to kill us off. we shall kill each other off b4 they are going to do that :(

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
its not so bad la.....cross swords a bit here and there but mostly decent guys here.

i was advised beforehand NOT to share info with u guys here. was told it won't be appreciated but becos my whole family was suffering from sleepless nights by bedbugs infestation until i whined it to my li'l brother LTS that i realised the solution was all along with me - leetahsar!

in the old sammyboy fresco, there used to be a ASK FOR ADVICE segment where many shared very good, informative and practical advises among one another. it seems that this forum is very deceitful, selfish, unappreciative and all the negativities u can think of. frankly, i m apprehensive this is what the future singapore is going to be become becos of the proliferation of such people.

we do not need the FTs to kill us off. we shall kill each other off b4 they are going to do that :(

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
1 at Katong road, few units away from the red Confectionary shophouse (quite ex)
1 at boat quay called Tomyum Kungfu, decent, but GM chilli sauce still the best lah

Yeah, the chilli sauce at GM damn power. But I also lao Sai :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
don't be fooled by your over-rated puny knowledge. if that works well, the bugs chemcial won't be invented and selling so fucking expensive! do u know how much the pest control companies charge for ridding bedbugs? call them up n challenge them with your lame methods if u r still so ignorantly arrogant about it.

Lan Jiao you understand. Why do I have to pay when I can settle the problem myself, you old faggot.

If you had came in with your method by appreciating the methods shared by brothers here, I would not have flamed you. But you came in, high and mighty with this statement "NONE OF THE ABOVE WORKS" when we actually tried it before and achieve success. KNN. Only your LJ product work is it?

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
can try the one at East Coast Road, near the junction of East Coast Road and Joo Chiat Road. opposite the Katong 112, along the same stretch as Astons, Naive and Flaming Grill :p:p:p
but me think it's not exactly value for money :o:o:o

Alamaking also mentioned this shop. Shall try it and give a FR. Thanks brother.

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
all those advices DO NOT WORK. this is what u should do which are advices from my li'l brother leetahsar who's an expert not only in plants but entomology as well.
why are talking as if yr body is separated fm yr cock. u r leetahbar and leetahbar is u. no need to be shy one.

Lan Jiao you understand. Why do I have to pay when I can settle the problem myself, you old faggot.

hahaha.. today is sio poo day is it? why all so hot? why everybody fucking everybody? just now at coffeeshop also saw coffeeshop owner quarreling with another guy.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
why are talking as if yr body is separated fm yr cock. u r leetahbar and leetahbar is u. no need to be shy one.

hahaha.. today is sio poo day is it? why all so hot? why everybody fucking everybody? just now at coffeeshop also saw coffeeshop owner quarreling with another guy.

Today company sales no good leh. Im stressed :biggrin:

No lah, like what I mentioned, I got pissed when we shared our methods (and the methods worked for us) and he came in with this "all those advices DO NOT WORK." sentence. I always believe in giving due respect and credit. You can see that before he posted, some brothers here really gave very good and sound advice. Thats why I buay tahan, have to fuck him even if I risk losing points.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then why you recommend to me? Hor hor...
Cox not many place selling mah, you ask me where got sell, I name a few lor, never say it has to be nice, LOL

My suggestion is, go to GM, tell the auntie you want to by the sauce ($6), and cook steamboat at home, if you cant eat there :smile:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Cox not many place selling mah, you ask me where got sell, I name a few lor, never say it has to be nice, LOL

My suggestion is, go to GM, tell the auntie you want to by the sauce ($6), and cook steamboat at home, if you cant eat there :smile:

GM not cheap also. 1 plate $30 or $35 right? I normally have to order another plate of pork to go along :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1 in geylang lor 6-8....Liverpool

I am not particular about the chilli but it figures high on Thais' list

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
all those advices DO NOT WORK.

this is what u should do which are advices from my li'l brother leetahsar who's an expert not only in plants but entomology as well.

u can buy the bed-bug chemical in 2litre size from HANDFIX diy shop. it costs $58. u can't miss it. it has a big bed bug pic on the jerry jar. next u need to have a sprayer with fine misting spray preferrably those pressure pump type would be best. this one can buy cheaply from market plants/flowers stall for about $5 for a 1litre sprayer. try to test it out there first cos some don't work n u may need to go back to the shop to complain n exchange.

how to use the chemical effectively:

1. shake the chemical as it is a suspension (like milk powder mixed with water).
2. spray all the sides of the mattress where the seams are. when the mixture dries, it leaves a fine powder on the sprayed surface. it is this fine powder that's going to kill the bedbugs when they walk over it.
3. spray the entire bed frame especially those joints or crevices area where the bedbugs love to hide.
4. after sprayed, leave the mattress to air for about 2 hrs to dry before cover it with mattress cover or protector. u can sleep on it cos according the manufacturer, the chemical is "non-toxic" to human. but then again, when spraying cover your face with a mask n try not to inhale the fumes.
5. repeat after a week or so again. this is to rid any bug eggs that might hatch out.

the result is quite effective n efficient. u would find many dried up dead bedbugs all over the next few days.

if u prefer, u could go to this place which sells the chemical at 5 litre size at a cheaper price of $56 only.

ENTA MANUFACTURE INDURSTRIES
BLK 3021, UBI AVE 2, #04-193
tel: 61441010

b4 u go, it's better to call first. they are the wholeseller n u can find a variety of other kinds of chemicals targeted specifically for certain pests.

i dunno whether i should be sharing this info with u guys or not cos if their biz gets better becos of this posting, later they might increase the prices :(

oh yes! while u are there, do buy their bedbug dust too. this would be very good to dust the crevices of furniture. it comes with a long tubes and the dust is applied by squirting the rubber container. very effective too. u can find a whole colony of dried up dead bedbugs on those places u applied.

why are we now being infested by bedbugs? if u ask the boss of that company would tell u it's becos those bloody FTs brought their pet bugs in and pass it to us. this is very very true. hope that the paps should keep some of their bedbugs then they would understand the plight of the voters.

a million thanks, bro ! really appreciate it !

gonna buy new bed and mattress anyway but will buy this liquid just in case !

by the way, this liquid will dry quickly into powder ? i scared it will soak whatever i sprayed on and later smell funny leh !

just bought a $23 bedbug spray and it was totally useless !