• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkien Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahalicka

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am disgusted that some forumers can go about calling other bastards, especially to our mods who are merely trying to house-keep the forum. She also claims she used her "one lady finger", which I suspect is the same finger she uses for "you know what" :whistling::biggrin:

shes alrdy being kind, it cld be worse, she cld unleash her entire Gongju curses for 18 generations to cum :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So chinese traitor dog and other bastards like @AhMeng @syed putra can tell lies and do dirty tricks will not change this fact aka real history not make up history unlike you ccb Malaysians sons of whores making up my history to turn me from virgin to whore.
Chinese traitor dogs like to join with filthy Indians to change history of me and hokkiens from superior people kena sabotaged to lousy whores.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's with this fucking obsession with hokkiens? So many threads on them by the same loony forumer. Thank goodness our capable mods have merged them. :thumbsup:
So many threads on pap a day no problem I one thread a day on hokkien is called too many. Ccb people love to act like god again and again!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
So many threads on pap a day no problem I one thread a day on hokkien is called too many. Ccb people love to act like god again and again!
There's a huge difference. Pap is ruining our lives, so we have lots to say about them. Trust me, nobody gives a fuck about the hokkiens. They're just another chink dialect out of many dialects. I hope you can understand,, you dim witted cunt. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And why is that so? Because hokkiens contributed massively to development of Ryukyu for hundreds of years since Ming emperor in 139x - upon Ryuky king’s request - ordered migration of hokkiens to help set up culture, trading and other system there. According to angmoh own laws, whoever developed the lands own it ok.
Hokkiens contributed so much to Ryukyu that one hero hokkien descendant even committed suicide infront of Qing prime minister office to protest Qing inaction when Japan annexed it. Shocked Cixi and gave him a big burial!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's a huge difference. Pap is ruining our lives, so we have lots to say about them. Trust me, nobody gives a fuck about the hokkiens. They're just another chink dialect out of many dialects. I hope you can understand,, you dim witted cunt. :biggrin:
Cunt is from your ccb Malaysian family only. I didn’t say there is no difference and that’s why hokkien is one thread a day while pap is many threads a day. Exactly what I said. That’s how evil and horrible you ccb liars are changing history of me and hokkiens by covering up the truth by silencing me. Pui!

Status
Not open for further replies.