• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkien Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cunt is from your ccb Malaysian family only. I didn’t say there is no difference and that’s why hokkien is one thread a day while pap is many threads a day. Exactly what I said. That’s how evil and horrible you ccb liars are changing history of me and hokkiens by covering up the truth by silencing me. Pui!
Silencing me and my truth but ccb lies of me are allowed to be repeated everyday in many threads that I don’t even bother to read anymore. Why no complain on the @Froggy? Why don’t merge all their ccb threads on me into one?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silencing me and my truth but ccb lies of me are allowed to be repeated everyday in many threads that I don’t even bother to read anymore. Why no complain on the @Froggy? Why don’t merge all their ccb threads on me into one?
@Froggy why didn’t you merge ccb @musashi thread on me? Mdm wong thread and Nusa Duta and whatever shit thread why didn’t you merge them? Pui!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You are caught with solid proof still can act blur and turn around to accuse me. That’s no coincidence that all the ccb attacking me are Hakka Cantonese evil shit.
How many times I tell you I got AMDK genes mixed what God knows what dialect group. Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So chinese traitor dog and other bastards like @AhMeng @syed putra can tell lies and do dirty tricks will not change this fact aka real history not make up history unlike you ccb Malaysians sons of whores making up my history to turn me from virgin to whore.
@Froggy you better unmerge all my threads or suffer bad karma for your evil deed to help chinese traitor dogs to cover up and change history.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am disgusted that some forumers can go about calling other bastards, especially to our mods who are merely trying to house-keep the forum. She also claims she used her "one lady finger", which I suspect is the same finger she uses for "you know what" :whistling::biggrin:
It’s a joke just like fat finger but of course everything I say or don’t say is all changed to sex and whore by you evil bastards.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thank you for your support. If you are very disappointed, please control them. Don’t just talk.

I can't run the forum on my own so I need mods. However at the same time they are not robots. They use their own discretion to decide what needs to be done. I'll speak to them privately.

As for your threads even when the threads are merged the title is retained in each post so it is not all down the drain.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
shes alrdy being kind, it cld be worse, she cld unleash her entire Gongju curses for 18 generations to cum :biggrin:
I don’t know what is that and not interested to know but of course it has to be sex talk coming from your ccb mouth. Ccb loser bastards and bitches like you can only use sex talk to win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't run the forum on my own so I need mods. However at the same time they are not robots. They use their own discretion to decide what needs to be done. I'll speak to them privately.

As for your threads even when the threads are merged the title is retained in each post so it is not all down the drain.
No it’s not! All the posts merging together means one big mess with no train of thoughts aka become rubbish like the coalition thread! Please order the mods to unmerge them.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Chiak Thor Tau, Chiak Lau Lau

“Chiak Thor tau, Chiak Lau Lau.” Is a Hokkien Rhyme frequently uttered during Chinese New Year. Translated to mean “Eating groundnuts, ensures longevity.”, it became customary to serve groundnuts during Chinese New Year because of this belief in the rhyme but Groundnuts, as according to old wives tales, is the primary culprit towards the dwindling of our Chinese population because it suppresses the male libido. Perhaps. Since peanut butter is very much paired to Elvis, and his underperformance as stated in Pricilla’s memoir. Anyway it’s just a tale. Nothing serious.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Mai Khiam Kuay Ni

“Mai Khiam Kuay Ni ... a Hokkien saying uttered before Chinese New Year. Translated, it means “don’t defer your debts till the next year”. Though this has no real life connotation as most big companies does owe, it grew into a widespread belief somehow rooted into the community. But no doubt it has its goodness. It’s good practice not to be a lousy paymaster because everyone during the festive season needs cash to prepare for the yearly ritual and celebration hence the practice of giving bonuses a week before Chinese New Year. Just like problems that doesn’t get solved, it will slowly pile up into one big unsolvable package. Below is the image of God of Wealth a deity if placed in your home will ensure prosperity in your household.

Soul

Alfrescian
Loyal
simi-taiji.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.