• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkien Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And some more lumped up with the trivia talk on popiah etc nonsense. @Leongsam this is very unfair to me when I put in all my effort to create threads to educate people making positive contribution but ccb @zhihau or whoever are doing the same old dirty tricks again combining all valid threads into one big mess like what ccb @zhihau did to create coalition thread. Is that how you @Leongsam manage your moderators? All my hokkien titles are specially crafted and painstakingly typed in handphone on one lady finger you know

mahalicka

Alfrescian
Loyal
heng ah, limpeh still got some essence leftover from cny hamper :biggrin:

brand-s-essence-chicken-to-boost-energy-70g-x-6-bottles-elisa123-1606-30-elisa123@13.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And why is that so? Because hokkiens contributed massively to development of Ryukyu for hundreds of years since Ming emperor in 139x - upon Ryuky king’s request - ordered migration of hokkiens to help set up culture, trading and other system there. According to angmoh own laws, whoever developed the lands own it ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And why is that so? Because hokkiens contributed massively to development of Ryukyu for hundreds of years since Ming emperor in 139x - upon Ryuky king’s request - ordered migration of hokkiens to help set up culture, trading and other system there. According to angmoh own laws, whoever developed the lands own it ok.
So chinese traitor dog and other bastards like @AhMeng @syed putra can tell lies and do dirty tricks will not change this fact aka real history not make up history unlike you ccb Malaysians sons of whores making up my history to turn me from virgin to whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So it’s @Froggy doing that upon your ccb Hakka Cantonese instigation. Are you blind or stupid @Froggy? Can’t you see the essence of hokkien history are specially crafted in my titles and merging them means all the essence are gone!
Btw @Froggy @Leongsam if you do this to hokkieh threads means you should merge all the PAP related threads, which is like most threats in this forum. I can’t believe it this forum cannot accommodate one thread on hokkien a day. Another sabotage of hokkiens by scumbags!

Status
Not open for further replies.