• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hey Donald Fat Fuck Trump........YOU'RE FIRED HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh really, so you mean we can laugh even harder at the idiot @eatshitndie @tobelightlight @laksaboy @SOS and their 100 clones?

Just because they are shit for brains? Or maybe because they cant accept reality, that they are just low class pieces of shit?

View attachment 97050

Just do what I do, put these clowns on your ignore list. The more egregious of these forummers are obvious, they stand out like red flags. Just ignore them, and they will go away.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is happening to this forum? America is #1 Everyone know that.

mess-with-the-best-die-like-the-rest.jpg

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jan 20th 2021, is the day America is Great Again HEE HEE HEE

View attachment 97130

Yes, he has even said as much overnight. "Of course I'll leave. I was hoping for him to be dragged out as well :tongue::tongue::tongue:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ouse-if-electoral-college-votes-for-joe-biden

Donald Trump says he will leave White House if electoral college votes for Joe Biden
President’s comments are the closest he has come to admitting defeat in election and set stage for college vote on 14 December

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Update : Ruling just came in 39 losses, 3rd Circuit just ruled against the Donald J Trump campaign. Not much more they can do at this point :tongue::tongue::tongue:

View attachment 97205
All 3 appellate judges appointed by Republican presidents...including the leading judge who was actually appointed by Trump...so don't know the basis for Trump's lawyer Jenna Ellis' bitching about this so called 'activist' appellate Court...

Anyway, assuming SCOTUS takes this case, let the chips fall where they may..

Finally Trump still needs to flip 2 more swing states of sufficient numbers to overturn Biden's >270 electoral college votes, apart from PA...so interesting to see what would be the potential breath and reach of a SCOTUS decision in favour of Trump...

This is not a one state, couple of hundred votes difference, winner takes scenario like the precedent SCOTUS case in Bush v Gore in 2000

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
All 3 appellate judges appointed by Republican presidents...including the leading judge who was actually appointed by Trump...so don't know the basis for Trump's lawyer Jenna Ellis' bitching about this so called 'activist' appellate Court...

Anyway, assuming SCOTUS takes this case, let the chips fall where they may..

Finally Trump still needs to flip 2 more swing states of sufficient numbers to overturn Biden's >270 electoral college votes, apart from PA...so interesting to see what would be the potential breath and reach of a SCOTUS decision in favour of Trump...

This is not a one state, couple of hundred votes difference, winner takes scenario like the precedent SCOTUS case in Bush v Gore in 2000

And the head judge asked the Donald J Trump appointed judge BIBAS, to write the lead opinion, in a very scathing rebuttal at the legal attempt.

As some of the law experts say online " Getting creamed on the merits on appeal in 2 days is some kind of land speed record. Not just a motion for stay! A full merits affirmance! Ouch :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Not so sure about SCOTUS some are saying grating its hearing CERT gets denied, and the lower 3rd Circuit is the final decision.

If SCOTUS decides to hear it, why would they spend so much time on a "motion to leave to amend" ? It not like the actual case going to SCOTUS is about fraud itself.

I read Chief Justice Roberts resists any politicization of SCOTUS.

Sounds like a meaningless fund raising effort at this point.

Last edited:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the head judge asked the Donald J Trump appointed judge BIBAS, to write the lead opinion, in a very scathing rebuttal at the legal attempt.

As some of the law experts say online " Getting creamed on the merits on appeal in 2 days is some kind of land speed record. Not just a motion for stay! A full merits affirmance! Ouch :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Not so sure about SCOTUS some are saying grating its hearing CERT gets denied, and the lower 3rd Circuit is the final decision.

If SCOTUS decides to hear it, why would they spend so much time on a "motion to leave to amend" ? It not like the actual case going to SCOTUS is about fraud itself.

I read Chief Justice Roberts resists any politicization of SCOTUS.

Sounds like a meaningless fund raising effort at this point.
Would SCOTUS even take on a such a case if it only affected the outcome of the vote in PA but not the outcome of the entire election itself?

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would SCOTUS even take on a such a case if it only affected the outcome of the vote in PA but not the outcome of the entire election itself?

I actually dont think they would. I think they will deny to hear it, based on it having no merit. We will know very soon. Just read 1 of the 2 counties in Wisconsin has reported results in the $3 Million recount there. Ended up with +132 votes in Joe Biden's favor. Ouch :biggrin:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I actually dont think they would. I think they will deny to hear it, based on it having no merit. We will know very soon. Just read 1 of the 2 counties in Wisconsin has reported results in the $3 Million recount there. Ended up with +132 votes in Joe Biden's favor. Ouch :biggrin:
PA Supreme Court also in the last few hours overturned the block to certify PA votes given by a lower court Republican judge...

The saga continues...

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Update : Wisconsin Has completed its recount at a cost of 3$ Million USD. They found more votes for Joe Biden. They will be certifying their results today. Ouch :tongue::tongue::tongue:

View attachment 97372
MAGA Trump supporters who donated towards the legal fund being shown to be suckers once again...

If these Trump suckers had any brains...they would tell Trump to go finance this legal fight of his with his own money...since he is so darn sure that he is telling the truth and has all the so called facts and proof...more so since he is a so called billionaire...
Trump suckers just keep on getting scammed

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
MAGA Trump supporters who donated towards the legal fund being shown to be suckers once again...

If these Trump suckers had any brains...they would tell Trump to go finance this legal fight of his with his own money...since he is so darn sure that he is telling the truth and has all the so called facts and proof...more so since he is a so called billionaire...
Trump suckers just keep on getting scammed

Countless emails are being sent, I saw one that said "Donate within the next 30 mins" to continue the fight.

Interesting development Lin Wood attorney in Georgia is now trying to take control of MAGA Crowd in Georgia saying "dont vote for 2 GOP candidates" says its all a setup.

So I wonder if the GOP really does loose votes, there was a GOP presser with Rhonda McDaniel, where angry MAGAs were yelling "they wont vote" Interesting

Michael Edison Hayden

@MichaelEHayden

The dead-ender MAGA cult has embraced attorney Lin Wood as a leader. Wood is now telling Georgia Republicans to sit out the run off elections. Curious to see what happens long term to a political party now totally immersed in online conspiracy theories.

9:18 PM · Nov 29, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Retweets

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Countless emails are being sent, I saw one that said "Donate within the next 30 mins" to continue the fight.

Interesting development Lin Wood attorney in Georgia is now trying to take control of MAGA Crowd in Georgia saying "dont vote for 2 GOP candidates" says its all a setup.

So I wonder if the GOP really does loose votes, there was a GOP presser with Rhonda McDaniel, where angry MAGAs were yelling "they wont vote" Interesting

Michael Edison Hayden
@MichaelEHayden

The dead-ender MAGA cult has embraced attorney Lin Wood as a leader. Wood is now telling Georgia Republicans to sit out the run off elections. Curious to see what happens long term to a political party now totally immersed in online conspiracy theories.

9:18 PM · Nov 29, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Retweets
Yes, been following this GA situation unfold as well...GOP stuck between a rock and a hard place on this one...one hand has to support Trump’s lies misinformation and disinformation so as not to upset his core supporters in GA...but by doing this GOP is in fact putting Trump's core GA supporters from turning up to vote in the run off because they feel the GA election is already rigged... Going to be very interesting what yarns Trump spins in GA on Saturday when he is suppose to go there to canvass for the 2 GOP senate candidates...

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, been following this GA situation unfold as well...GOP stuck between a rock and a hard place on this one...one hand has to support Trump’s lies misinformation and disinformation so as not to upset his core supporters in GA...but by doing this GOP is in fact putting Trump's core GA supporters from turning up to vote in the run off because they feel the GA election is already rigged... Going to be very interesting what yarns Trump spins in GA on Saturday when he is suppose to go there to canvass for the 2 GOP senate candidates...

Its fascinating the whole situation, to hear that they dont seem to be that motivated by the 2 GOP senators, is the key. Looks like 1 person does control the whole party, and there is nothing they can do about it.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics...rump-republican-support-nobles-nr-sot-vpx.cnn

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its fascinating the whole situation, to hear that they dont seem to be that motivated by the 2 GOP senators, is the key. Looks like 1 person does control the whole party, and there is nothing they can do about it.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics...rump-republican-support-nobles-nr-sot-vpx.cnn
From what I have seen, both Perdue and Loeffler seem to have skirted with insider trading...especially Perdue...still going to be tough because GA is a red state...but hope with all the shit and chaos going on over there...GA finally turns blue...in any event think both Brian Kemp and Brad Raffensperger already seeing blue because of Trump’s vicious attacks on them

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what I have seen, both Perdue and Loeffler seem to have skirted with insider trading...especially Perdue...still going to be tough because GA is a red state...but hope with all the shit and chaos going on over there...GA finally turns blue...in any event think both Brian Kemp and Brad Raffensperger already seeing blue because of Trump’s vicious attacks on them

Kelley Loeffler has ties to the Q Anon group, her husband is interesting, he is the CEO and Chairman of the CORP that owns the NYSE. She seems to be dumber than dirt, when asked what she thought of Donald J Trump's "grab them by the chee bye" video she said she's never heard of it. :cool:

Both Candidates have "insider trading" accusations levelled at them, and seem to be poor candidates.

I wonder if Lin Wood claiming that what is happening is a "color revolution to overthrow our government" so "dont vote" can be good in any way for the vote on Jan 5th. If the 2 GOPs win, the November 3rd Election is affirmed, all the noise was for nought. Donald J Trump did loose, everyone looks stupid. Its a very interesting situation.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-t...doug-collins-a1d756bda87cbaa0d19803658c6329ed

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
UPDATE. Today, Wisconsin, Arizona both Certified for Joe Biden, there is nothing Donald J Trump can do at this point. :tongue::tongue::tongue: