• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hey Donald Fat Fuck Trump........YOU'RE FIRED HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dream result! We Republicans get rid of fat fuck piece of shit Trump and keep the senate HEE HEE HEE

trump-you-are-fired-yardsign.png

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
General James Matthis "Chaos"
must be enjoying my Prata dipped into Bak Kuk Teh and a glass of Teh Tarik Alia, this morning.:biggrin:.

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
If new Prez this mean economy in our asia-pac improve? more jobs to open our jobs? can we getting some of the US regeneron vaccination to our peoples?

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even more votes coming in for Biden today not Fat Fuck in Pennsylvania HEE HEE HEE HEE Fat Fuck having meltdown on the golf course HEE HEE HEE

Ej-SK2iXcAA4iuS.jpg

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Institute of Public Affairs’ Gideon Rozner says it is incredulous that Joe Biden, “somebody who looks like he can’t even tie up his own shoelaces”, got millions more votes than either Hillary Clinton or Obama received at previous elections. “Are we really to believe that somebody who looks like he can’t even tie up his own shoelaces, got millions upon millions more votes than Hilary Clinton did? Then Barack Obama did?" Mr Rozner said. “Hell, I didn’t like Obama, but at least I can accept he was charismatic enough to bring people out to vote for him. “Where these voters are, where the force behind him is, where the mass movement is other than a few ratbags marching around, solidly blue states anyway, I don’t know, I can’t understand it, and I hope these things are investigated.”

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Institute of Public Affairs’ Gideon Rozner says it is incredulous that Joe Biden, “somebody who looks like he can’t even tie up his own shoelaces”, got millions more votes than either Hillary Clinton or Obama received at previous elections. “Are we really to believe that somebody who looks like he can’t even tie up his own shoelaces, got millions upon millions more votes than Hilary Clinton did? Then Barack Obama did?" Mr Rozner said. “Hell, I didn’t like Obama, but at least I can accept he was charismatic enough to bring people out to vote for him. “Where these voters are, where the force behind him is, where the mass movement is other than a few ratbags marching around, solidly blue states anyway, I don’t know, I can’t understand it, and I hope these things are investigated.”

HEE HEE HEE Biden Won you lost Q Anon is trying to fuck the children again. When is the next satan ritual? HEE HEE

1500x500.jpg

sinkieclone

Alfrescian
Loyal
HEE HEE HEE Biden Won you lost Q Anon is trying to fuck the children again. When is the next satan ritual? HEE HEE

View attachment 95400
Hello phua cheebye, laugh all you want. My crystal ball told me your daughter & wife are going to get gang raped by a latino gang in the coming days. Or will it be a hispanic gang? Either way, as your friend i would advise you to keep them indoors. I care for you & your family.

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello phua cheebye, laugh all you want. My crystal ball told me your daughter & wife are going to get gang raped by a latino gang in the coming days. Or will it be a hispanic gang? Either way, as your friend i would advise you to keep them indoors. I care for you & your family.

Since I dont have a wife or daughter, that would be a neat trick. But my Biden Voting Winning family in Southern California says hello HEE HEE HEE

EkLcDykU8AE1ESQ.jpg

sinkieclone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since I dont have a wife or daughter, that would be a neat trick. But my Biden Voting Winning family in Southern California says hello HEE HEE HEE

View attachment 95401
Then your 5 family members consist of your mother, father & sisters. You are just a boy boy with a big mouth. I imagine your mother licking my asshole while I fuck your sister. My erection is coming again. You want to watch me do them?