• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hey Donald Fat Fuck Trump........YOU'RE FIRED HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
The governor of Florida botched allowed us to pay property taxes 2 weeks late in 2020. No relief for 2021.

He also made many people question his leadership due to the whole infrastructure during the health crisis not working. Unemployment websites crashed, appointments at the tax office not working, he undercounted corona virus cases in the state to make things look better and testing was almost impossible.

Vaccine rollout also very poor in Florida I already got mine here in New Jersey but we know people still waiting in Florida.

I dont think the Governor did a good job last 1 year but I am used to politicians not delivering, nothing new.

If I were you I would reconsider your living in Florida. The negatives of Donald Trump would outweigh it for myself.

TuckFrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
EyDv1yvU4AMOvmX.jpg

IMHDOCTOR

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is just one of the many symptoms of the diseases. When the whole world is against you, and you still think you have a viable sense of reality, the truth becomes clear. Insanity is the inability to tell truth from reality. We have many patients here at the Institute whom follow the misinformation played on Fox News and Donald Trump.

If you know someone like this, we can help before its too late.

kindly contact us for an assessment:

https://www.imh.com.sg/

Institute of Mental Health
http://www.imh.com.sg/
Buangkok Green Medical Park
10 Buangkok View
Singapore 539747

IMHDOCTOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
is they real terrorist or just ulu MAGAs ?

These are real. The inability to discern truth from reality is the very definition of insanity. Most of these persons belong in some sore of Institution for treatment due to Donald Trump and the many sicknesses he is associated with, like Mr Leong, Sam of this forum whom is a sociopath.

kindly contact us for an assessment:

https://www.imh.com.sg/

Institute of Mental Health
http://www.imh.com.sg/
Buangkok Green Medical Park
10 Buangkok View
Singapore 539747

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/john-boehner-trump-book_n_606db9cbc5b68ddf94b79bb4

John Boehner Says Trump ‘Incited That Bloody Insurrection’ At The U.S. Capitol
“I’ll admit I wasn’t prepared for what came after the election,” the former House speaker writes in his new memoir.
headshot
By Igor Bobic

Former Republican House Speaker John Boehner blasts Donald Trump over the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol in his forthcoming memoir, saying the former president is directly responsible for the incident, which left five people dead and more than 140 Capitol Police officers injured.
In an excerpt obtained by The New York Times, Boehner says that Trump “incited that bloody insurrection for nothing more than selfish reasons, perpetuated by the bullshit he’d been shoveling since he lost a fair election the previous November.”
The Ohio Republican, who left the House in 2015 after increased fights with the Tea Party wing of the GOP, also suggests that Trump was an actual terrorist.

“The legislative terrorism that I’d witnessed as speaker had now encouraged actual terrorism,” Boehner writes in the book, which is entitled “On the House: A Washington Memoir” and is due out later this month.
“I’ll admit I wasn’t prepared for what came after the election — Trump refusing to accept the results and stoking the flame

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/john-boehner-trump-book_n_606db9cbc5b68ddf94b79bb4

“I’ll admit I wasn’t prepared for what came after the election,” the former House speaker writes in his new memoir.
headshot
By Igor Bobic

Former Republican House Speaker John Boehner blasts Donald Trump over the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol in his forthcoming memoir, saying the former president is directly responsible for the incident, which left five people dead and more than 140 Capitol Police officers injured.
In an excerpt obtained by The New York Times, Boehner says that Trump “incited that bloody insurrection for nothing more than selfish reasons, perpetuated by the bullshit he’d been shoveling since he lost a fair election the previous November.”
The Ohio Republican, who left the House in 2015 after increased fights with the Tea Party wing of the GOP, also suggests that Trump was an actual terrorist.

“The legislative terrorism that I’d witnessed as speaker had now encouraged actual terrorism,” Boehner writes in the book, which is entitled “On the House: A Washington Memoir” and is due out later this month.
“I’ll admit I wasn’t prepared for what came after the election — Trump refusing to accept the results and stoking the flame

Says alot when the Republicans fight the Republicans. Civil War, no party left over.

tiongsrshit

Alfrescian
Loyal

headshot
By Igor Bobic

no lah was tiongs, all pay ang pow to do the rioting

QANONSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happened to you Q cult? Still alive?

We are very busy killing as many people as possible in India and Brazil

We are now looking into expanding our operations into regional areas around Singapore

Singapore thinks it can escape our virus but we are one step ahead