• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hey Donald Fat Fuck Trump........YOU'RE FIRED HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Comedians Warn of Biden's Stupidity - You be the Judge

Nothing beats Trump saying injecting disinfectants helps to cure covid-19 in an infected person. Actually he is right, it kills covid-19 but at the same time kills the infected person as well.

Trump should have done us all a favour and injected himself with a disinfectant when he got covid-19 recently.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Institute of Public Affairs’ Gideon Rozner says it is incredulous that Joe Biden, “somebody who looks like he can’t even tie up his own shoelaces”, got millions more votes than either Hillary Clinton or Obama received at previous elections. “Are we really to believe that somebody who looks like he can’t even tie up his own shoelaces, got millions upon millions more votes than Hilary Clinton did? Then Barack Obama did?" Mr Rozner said. “Hell, I didn’t like Obama, but at least I can accept he was charismatic enough to bring people out to vote for him. “Where these voters are, where the force behind him is, where the mass movement is other than a few ratbags marching around, solidly blue states anyway, I don’t know, I can’t understand it, and I hope these things are investigated.”

Yeah well on the flip side how did a pathological liar, cheat, fornicator, village people wannabe dancer get 71m votes?...

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello stupid phua cheebye boy boy, i know this is the 1st time in your life you voted. You very excited.
You are just a pathetic gay lame little fucker.

Awwwww is someone upset? Must be because Fat Fuck is toast. And the celebrations continue HEE HEE HEE

EmRGgK9U8AAor_F.jpg

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its very interesting to see Putin of Russia and Xi Jinping of China are VERY ANGRY at the election results.

Both wanted Donald J Trump to win the election, but Joe Biden is very bad news for China and Russia.

I wonder why :cool:

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have went to my friend who is working inside the police station on this guy
leeisphtui

he say can try and screenshot all his post and report to police.i will go to police station to make a police report on this guy
leeisphtui.he want famous i will let him famous.

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too Bad we only have to make fun of FAT FUCK for another 2 months. In the meantime, FAT FUCK is very very angry HEE HEE HEE

EkKtvDEU8AErJj3.jpg

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its very interesting to see Putin of Russia and Xi Jinping of China are VERY ANGRY at the election results.

Both wanted Donald J Trump to win the election, but Joe Biden is very bad news for China and Russia.

I wonder why :cool:

tiongs relieved if trump loses

coz trade war and tech war cause tiongs to lose sleep

huawei ban
tiktok ban
next will be travel ban

followed by anti-tiong-espionage operations
to weed out all CPC sympathizers in yankee territory and the west
all the commie agents
lie low

next taiwan may become UN member

while tiongs evicted from UN

like last time how taiwan was evicted
and tiongs became UN member

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
tiongs relieved if trump loses

coz trade war and tech war cause tiongs to lose sleep

huawei ban
tiktok ban
next will be travel ban

followed by anti-tiong-espionage operations
to weed out all CPC sympathizers in yankee territory and the west
all the commie agents
lie low

next taiwan may become UN member

while tiongs evicted from UN

like last time how taiwan was evicted
and tiongs became UN member

Actually I disagree. What the Chinese under Xi Jinping are really afraid of is the TTP. Donald J Trump foolishly withdrew from the agreement and instead allowed the Chinese to fill the vacuum.

Tik Tok bans are all very amusing but it does little to really stop the Chinese in their tracks. The Chinese do not respect Donald J Trump, they think he is foolish.

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
What we? YOU in pap Singapore! Dreaming again! HEHEHE :laugh:

My family in Southern California says so. You upset? They are jubilant. They joined the whole world, country, churches in Europe ushering a new dawn of light and joy

All because FAT FUCK Trump got shafted. I love it!

Beautiful scenes from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, DC. I hope Ugly bitch Melania can see.

EmtwR9IW8AAWsz4.jpg