• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hdb sinkies are you all happy now to vote for PAP in coming election?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be a foreigner or an ugly spinster destined to die alone. Why else would HDB not allow you to buy? You not under 35, are you?
Apparently you pap dog don’t know your master’s policy well. You are allowed to buy hdb to RENT out and stay in bukit Timah Landed while I am not allowed to buy hdb to STAY and rent out my condo. I have to sell my condo upon buying hdb.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Apparently you pap dog don’t know your master’s policy well. You are allowed to buy hdb to RENT out and stay in bukit Timah Landed while I am not allowed to buy hdb to STAY and rent out my condo. I have to sell my condo upon buying hdb.

Timing is everything. You missed the party.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya I have given up on unfair hdb policy two decades ago and that’s why I saved up every cent of my over six month bonus and put that as a downpayment for a small condo in my mid twenties and not wait till age 35 to be entitled to a three room flat.

You could cream off the property value appreciation and get your HDB entitlement after 35 or earlier. In fact, it's a good time to cream off now as the US economy is readying itself for a collapse very soon. Ready your money to buy property come next year.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You could cream off the property value appreciation and get your HDB entitlement after 35 or earlier. In fact, it's a good time to cream off now as the US economy is readying itself for a collapse very soon. Ready your money to buy property come next year.
Her greed is insatiable ... Don't give her ideas... Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean sell off my Spore condo to buy hdb? It is no use because I would also have to sell off my Jb property to be able to buy RESALE hdb without subsidy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your foul mouth slandering me with stinky blatant lies based on hot air non stop is so stinky and you still dare to care me foul mouth.
That’s typical trait of ccb Malaysians. They can call you anything stinky to do character assassination and yet you cannot call them ccb Malaysians with ccb mouth without them calling you foul mouth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean sell off my Spore condo to buy hdb? It is no use because I would also have to sell off my Jb property to be able to buy RESALE hdb without subsidy.
What kind of stupid policy is this? Am I getting a handout to buy resale hdb with no grant? So I have given up on this unfair hdb policy too.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal

HDB or private makes not much difference, as long as there is money to be made. Work out the monetary gain of various options. I am no expert in property investment. All I know is that times are bad, be it in Singapore or USA.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
HDB or private makes not much difference, as long as there is money to be made. Work out the monetary gain of various options. I am no expert in property investment. All I know is that times are bad, be it in Singapore or USA.
No there is a difference. Time is already bad for private property with the property curbs.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately i am not rich and have no money and no loan to buy a second private property in Spore. If i have money to buy second private property in Spore, I would have bought a long time ago.

Yes, be happy with what we have. Knowing thyself and priming the self for an unknown tomorrow do make sense. Cheers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sell your Johor casket house and your cheapest old SG condo then buy a HDB 2-rooms flexi (30 years lease) and live your remaining low-life in that small 36sqm flat :biggrin:
Aren’t you the one that TALKED about buying condo aka have not even bought ONE yet while I already bought TWO and sold ONE condo in life. If I am a low life, you must be lower.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, be happy with what we have. Knowing thyself and priming the self for an unknown tomorrow do make sense. Cheers.

Ya everything is unknown tomorrow indeed. Nothing to fear. I have already seen and know how low ccb Malaysians and sinkies are.