• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hdb sinkies are you all happy now to vote for PAP in coming election?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP is wrong in implementing this unfair and unjustified poLEEcy. However, it has right to LEEGALEE push it through just because the LEEder claims it has the MANdate to do whatever and however it dictates. I am voting against the PAP. Your vote counts and so do all other penaLEEsed Singaporeans.
Yes definitely wrong. Doesn’t make sense at all. Hdb sinkies renting out their hdb while staying in condo are the ones treating hdb as investment tool to get yield, not those like me that want to stay in hdb while renting out condo.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are parents then ? You also waited for them to die so that they won’t burden and you can take their money :thumbsdown::rolleyes:
Only you ah sia Kia @AhMeng clone that called insulting women as entertainment waiting for your parents to die to take their money AND property while calling others that worked hard for it as greedy.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes definitely wrong. Doesn’t make sense at all. Hdb sinkies renting out their hdb while staying in condo are the ones treating hdb as investment tool to get yield, not those like me that want to stay in hdb while renting out condo.

Surface it out and request HDB, relevant Ministry and the PAP LEEders to clarify why the country has an unfair and unjustified policy. I am sure, a specific segment of the population are in the same boat as you. This is an opportune time as the PAP LEEders are at their most vulnerable. It's time to light small bonfires so that the people can have a clearer view.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I am not rich. To be precise, not poor not rich.

Then you should either make yourself rich, or hang out in poor where there are lots and lots of social subsidies awaiting you.

Just head down to MBS, they can help you with your social status adjustment efforts.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's nothing wrong with leading a contrarian life and take a path less trodden. Why be like everyone else?

I'm sure at least 50% of Singaporeans would love to have a problem like yours.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surface it out and request HDB, relevant Ministry and the PAP LEEders to clarify why the country has an unfair and unjustified policy. I am sure, a specific segment of the population are in the same boat as you. This is an opportune time as the PAP LEEders are at their most vulnerable. It's time to light small bonfires so that the people can have a clearer view.
It’s no use. They only cater to majority sinkies. And sinkies being so selfish will not support issues that don’t affect them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then you should either make yourself rich, or hang out in poor where there are lots and lots of social subsidies awaiting you.

Just head down to MBS, they can help you with your social status adjustment efforts.
There are sacrifices that need to be made to become rich. I have never thought to become rich or aspire to have landed property etc. It’s not my inclination and I don’t have the health or time to sacrifice for it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's nothing wrong with leading a contrarian life and take a path less trodden. Why be like everyone else?

I'm sure at least 50% of Singaporeans would love to have a problem like yours.
I don’t think so anyone would love to have a problem like mine being harassed and insulted a town bike slut or whore just for buying a house in JB. Ya this policy was exactly the reason why I bought a house in JB to retire. If not I would have retired in a hdb flat.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t think so anyone would love to have a problem like mine being harassed and insulted a town bike slut or whore just for buying a house in JB. Ya this policy was exactly the reason why I bought a house in JB to retire. If not I would have retired in a hdb flat.

i meant the "problem" of owning a condo but renting HDB.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s no use. They only cater to majority sinkies. And sinkies being so selfish will not support issues that don’t affect them.

Focus on the unfair policy and disregard how others think. A good government will reconsider when there is unjustifiable unfairness. A fair and competent government should justify and help to clarify. If a government is unable to justify, then it is an arrogant, complacent and incompetent government.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Focus on the unfair policy and disregard how others think. A good government will reconsider when there is unjustifiable unfairness. A fair and competent government should justify and help to clarify. If a government is unable to justify, then it is an arrogant, complacent and incompetent government.
I have seen other people wrote on this to the newspaper forum before and not a single hew was given my PAP.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have seen other people wrote on this to the newspaper forum before and not a single hew was given my PAP.

Perseverance...it's either us or them. It saddens me when the others in us start losing hope and giving up. Walk away if one must but please don't dampen or destroy the spirit within the structure. Does that not play into the hands of the them? Let not history repeat itself.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perseverance...it's either us or them. It saddens me when the others in us start losing hope and giving up. Walk away if one must but please don't dampen or destroy the spirit within the structure. Does that not play into the hands of the them? Let not history repeat itself.
Ya I have given up on unfair hdb policy two decades ago and that’s why I saved up every cent of my over six month bonus and put that as a downpayment for a small condo in my mid twenties and not wait till age 35 to be entitled to a three room flat.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I stay in a landed property in Bukit Timah while renting out my HDB flat. I've done so for many years and I collected back my HDB investment from rentals alone. Thank you PAP.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stay in a landed property in Bukit Timah while renting out my HDB flat. I've done so for many years and I collected back my HDB investment from rentals alone. Thank you PAP.

Good for you and absolutely unfair that stupid PAP doesn’t even allow me to buy a hdb to STAY and not rent out!