• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Has anyone here been rudely treated by Janet Lim of iNch Design Pte Ltd?

Cmembership

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just wondering if anyone here knows if this Janet Lim of iNch Design Pte Ltd. the same person as Lim Choon Lan@ Lim Sok Choo?

Lim Choon Lan@ Lim Sok Choo is certainly a director of iNch Design Pte Ltd and one of the two main shareholders, who holds equal top amount shares with the another shareholder in this unethical interior design firm as claimed.

---------------<@

Gotten from another forum: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28118

:mad:

Oh my goodness...this Janet Lim of iNch Design Pte Ltd is certainly of no business ethics and do not practice fair and responsible trading! Do not give Business to her anymore! She should know who (We, the Consumers) are her BOSS! With no more business, she cannot go around town victimizing anyone, ANYMORE!

My family members are recently victimized by her. Took out few thousand dollars of deposit and now refused to settle our business transactions with us amicably. Fortunately, the officer at CASE assured us and will her contacting her directly.

1#:mad:
"I will not buy from this company. Bad in almost everythings. Poor workmanship, very poor material, quality and service.
Bought a L shape lounge at > $ 2k not cheap but material started to break in 2 weeks. No response from INCH after numerous calls and emails.
No response even after CASE wrote to them. After complaint to Small claim Tribunals and many court hearing, then they relentently change the material to fabric foc.
NOW, the fabric material also started to tear at the seam after a month. As usaual no response from INCH after written them by emails.
Now considering to go to smal claim tribunals again."

"Never never buy from INCH Design at Sungei Kadut area."

(which by the way has since moved to another industrial location but I shall not disclose that rather deserted, seldom visited by the majority of the public, location here to save one and all from being victimized by this Janet Lim of iNch Design Pte Ltd ).

2# :mad:
"hahaha......I think next time we should wear singlet and shorts to shop for furniture in Sungei Kadut ... Very easy all these lousy shop with poor customer service will collapse soon. Boycott!!! Customer got the rights. "

:eek:
and so on so forth...do your own internet online research and you'll soon realize why more and more people will not give any form of businesses to extremely, of no business ethics, rude and unreasonably loud Janet Lim of iNch Design Pte Ltd

:eek:
Please contact CASE if you have been unfairly treated (in the consumers' rights, fair trade sense) by this Janet Lim of iNch Design Pte Ltd

Filing or lodging time for your dispute -
9am to 4pm (Monday to Saturday)
CASE Consumer Hotline: 6 1000 315
(Hotline Operating Hours: Mon - Fri: 9am to 5pm, Sat: 9am to 12pm)

Option (1) If you wish to seek general queries regarding your complaint,
please call our hotline 6 1000 315

Option (2) If you wish to lodge a complaint against a company/business,
you can do so via our online application. Alternatively, you can
visit our office at 170 Ghim Moh Road, #05-01 Ulu Pandan
Community Building for a free consultation with our officers
between 9am to 4pm, Mondays to Saturdays. Please bring your
identification document such as identity card, work permit or
passport. Do bring along receipts/agreements or other relevant
papers regarding your complaint. We will assess your complaint
and if we do file, a small fee will be imposed.

:*:
CASE WEBSITE:http://www.case.org.sg/contact.html
:*:

If only i complain, justice will be served to only to me.
If all of us put forth our official complaints, She will be brought to JUSTICE and cannot victimize anyone anymore with her unfair trading practices!

Cmembership

Alfrescian
Loyal
:mad: Dear Readers of this Forum,

I certainly need to rant these all out so that I can still maintain my sanity...and i am thankful for this platform to air my rant.

This Janet Lim of Inch Design Pte Ltd has since claimed in black and white (email) that she is seeking legal claim against the customer for not allowing her to do renovation work in my parents house after a $3,500 deposit had been placed with her company, Inch Design Pte Ltd.

I am beyond amazement at how unreasonable this particular female person can be in the course of conducting a business transaction that not only was the goods or services not delivered, that the service supplier has even issued a threat to seek legal claim against the customer.:eek:

Anyone here with the knowledge of laws of court on this matter?:(

Early April 2011: My parents went shopping and got cornered by a pushy exhibitor at the furniture exhibition at Singapore Expo. My Parent than think this interior design is hungry for jobs and will be able to deliver to their satisfaction. (they were so very wrong...):confused:

Mid-April 2011: Janet Lim told my parents at her fully furnished Sims drive show room that they need to pay a $100 deposit then she would visit my parents home to look at the interior and to start on interior design work.

Late April: Janet Lim told my parents that in order to take the designs they must place a further $3,400 deposit. A lot of other things were promised that in the event my parents do not like the designs, she would customize to till my parents are satisfied or that the deposit can be used for exchanged of furniture..etc...A few telephone calls were exchanged, as the designs emailed by Janet Lim of Inch Design Pte Ltd were not as per discussed, i.e. how can the dinning table be situated next to the television console?! and the existing dinning place is left emptied without as furniture or interior designs. Worst is that Janet had cut and paste some photos of interiors and emailed them to my parents.

Early May: The Interior designs provided by Janet were drawn in ink, not to scale and therefore cannot be accepted. My parents finally got the opportunity to get me to go down with them to Inch Design Pte Ltd Sims Drive Showroom. We hope to discuss with Janet face to face and reach an amicable resolution. To my horror, The Inch Design Pte Ltd show room was almost empty with a few pieces of furniture lying around. We asked to see Janet Lim only getting response from her staff that Janet is overseas and only she can make major decision. They were shifting to another showroom and most of their furniture can be seen at the Singapore Expo Furniture Exhibition.

One week later in May: We went to Inch Pte Ltd 'new' showroom which was nothing more than a small room with pieces of furniture placed all over in a deserted industrial estate. We asked to see Janet lim and only got to know from the staff there she is in Taiwan. At this time, we lost all confidence that Janet Lim can deliver any and all of the services she claimed and promised verbally. We did not wish to ask for total refund of the $3,500 deposit but instead would ask her that she stand by her verbal promise that the deposit can be used to exchanged for the existing furniture that her shop deals with.

In June: We finally got to meet Janet Lim face to face at a furniture exhibition at Singapore Expo. She claimed rudely she would not discuss anything to my parents as no prior appointments were made with her. What was worst was that she made a scene at her exhibition venue and exclaimed loudly that she is a busy woman and is not obliged to discuss anything with my parents. She even pushed me out of her exhibition grounds exclaiming loudly that she would reply to my suggestion on the use of the placed deposit to change for the furniture by the coming Thursday.

On that Sunday night, i goggled Inch Design Pte Ltd and to my extreme horror, i found other people, writing in other forums and websites of their complaints on the same Janet Lim of Inch Design Pte Ltd and about how they got insulted and treated rudely by this same Janet Lim of Inch Design Pte Ltd!!!

Two days later, I went to CASE.

The CASE officer listened to my above explanations and accessed the whole situation taking in to accounts the receipt invoice I had shown him.

The CASE officer also explained that the association is present to protect both the consumer and the service and goods supplier. However, he would write a letter for me to notify Janet Lim of Inch Design to honour her words that the $3,500 deposit placed can be used to exchange for furniture.

Two more weeks passed after the CASE letter was issued to Janet Lim of Inch Design Pte Ltd. A staff at Inch Design emailed and called my mother and said that the CASE letter was misplaced and That I should send them the CASE letter again.

I immediately notify the CASE officer who reacted promptly by sending inch design Pte Ltd an email with the CASE letter attached.

Another week passed and the CASE officer reverted that Janet Lim of Inch Design Pte Ltd had replied via email and that even after the phone conversation with this Janet Lim and she is not willing to settle the case through CASE even refusing to settle any form of dispute via CASE's Mediation.

This Janet Lim of Inch Design Pte Ltd has since claimed in black and white (email) that she is seeking legal claim against the customer for not allowing her to do renovation work in my parents house after a $3,500 deposit had been placed with her company, Inch Design Pte Ltd.

Anyone here faced such similar threats from this Janet Lim of Inch Design Pte Ltd?

How can we, customers protect ourselves from such unreasonably brutal service and goods provider?

Should we even feel threatened at all?

Cmembership

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recently overheard/read that some Singaporean consumers, that even before they enter any business dealings with Inch Design Pte Ltd, they already received 'pushy sales tatics' and bad customer service.

Apparently, the staff of this VERY small interior design firm (with so called claims that they run a furniture factory and shop; which is NOT true) will only give "good treatments" to those (who i am compelled to believe that these people will so call ascertain by the staff of iNch Design Pte Ltd as daft) and pressured them to do deposit payment with them of any kinds and made them entered a invoice contract with them, usually with this particular director Janet Lim of Inch Design Pte Ltd only.

Thereafter all hell breaks loose. The staff of iNch Design Pte Ltd will refer all you valid enquiries to Janet Lim of Inch Design Pte Ltd who will be, most if not ALL of the time, 'overseas'. When you contact Janet Lim of Inch Design Pte Ltd, she will reply you in rude terms and will not accede to your requests especially when your enquiries caused her inconveniences. Worst is, if you do finally meet up with her face to face, she will issue verbal threats and has no qualms embarrass you in public with her loud voice intimidating you with every words she spoke, claiming that she is always right.

Do we have to put up with such a character as Janet Lim of Inch Design Pte Ltd?

How many more people will have to be victimized by her before the relevant authorities issue an injunction on such good s and service providers such as iNch Design Pte Ltd where it's staff Janet Lim of Inch Design Pte Ltd constantly practice unfair trading?

Cmembership

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed... the so called Janet Lim working at iNch Design Pte Ltd is Lim Choon Lan@ Lim Sok Choo. :wink:

Therefore, Janet Lim Choon Lan@ Lim Sok Choo is also one of the 3 directors (and therefore BOSS of iNch Design Pte Ltd, becos she is one of the two who holds the equal amount of top shares in this SMALL firm. :rolleyes:

Thus, DO NOT be deceived by anyone who tells you that Janet Lim is not the Boss of iNch Desgin Pte Ltd and she cannot make any major decisions especially when it comes to refund of money or change of furniture from the invoice you had but with her.:mad:

If all of us go to small claims and claim all our money back so as to not engage in any further business transactions with her, I am sure she'll be out of business soon and will not have the opportunity to deceive others with unfair trade practices and from giving empty threats especially which is embarrassing others in public.

This is to put in writing and as evidence on to prevent others from being RUDELY and UNFAIRLY threatened by this of NO Integrity, DISHONEST and fat ugly liar scum of a character by the name of Janet Lim Choon Lan@ Lim Sok Choo.:*::mad::*:

Last edited:

Cmembership

Alfrescian
Loyal
Allow me the opportunity to also clarify in writing that i DO NOT HAVE hatred or negative feelings of any sort against Janet Lim Choon Lan@ Lim Sok Choo being the daughter of her mother and it being the mother of her daughter.

However, it is just plain wrong, legally and otherwise that this character by the name of Janet Lim Choon Lan@ Lim Sok Choo can just go on doing unfair trade practices and the issuing of empty threats to those who disagreed with her.

SUCH AN UNPROFESSIONAL CHARACTER SHOULD BE not allowed to continue any forms of trading or monetary transaction, at least in Singapore.

AN INJUCTION should be motivated to prevent this dishonest character from further victimizing anyone anymore.

Last edited:

Cmembership

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh thanks thanks...I'll certainly consider go post at CNA and fuckwarezone...thanks for the recommendations.

I am now trying to get enough people to support me to all go small claims to seek an injunction.

by the way... what is NPNT?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
npnt1je.jpg

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh thanks thanks...I'll certainly consider go post at CNA and fuckwarezone...thanks for the recommendations.

I am now trying to get enough people to support me to all go small claims to seek an injunction.

Go to forums like renotalk or those related to homes and renovations. They are more suitable for this topic. Sammyboy members most likely not doing renovation as much. Also beware you may get sued for liable for posting as you have done as it can be seen as smearing the good name of the contractor. Consult a lawyer if you can as I went to renotalks and saw same complaints dated as far back as 2009.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. have you ever consider taking up a civil case against the renovation co in question?
2. btw, did you write to the st forum?
3. betterer, see your mp!

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU are a fucking loser and deserve to get your money cheated because you are one WEAK fuck! Why waste time go online and KPKB? File a suit... do something that actually matters. Not happy, set fire to their shop and house. Throw acid on her face! What maintain your sanity by ranting? What good does it do? Dun be so guniang can?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why did u start a 2nd thread on this topic btw?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

NPNT - No Penis No Talk

it is means you must have cock then can says you have the courage to sue Janet of nine inch dick :eek:

To seek an injunction, you need to have at least 20 mean looking men cladded in black from head to toe with sunglasses to match before you can even make a claim. Anything with less than 20 followers will usually disqualify you from making a claims with the small claims tribunal and you will have less than 14 working days to appeal.

You don't have to pay me a cent for the above legal advice, i am happy to do it pro bono to make you leave this forum once and for all.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Allow me the opportunity to also clarify in writing that i DO NOT HAVE hatred or negative feelings of any sort against Janet Lim Choon Lan@ Lim Sok Choo being the daughter of her mother and it being the mother of her daughter. "

fucking christains are hypocrite :wink:...why started two thread on that company if he have no hatred or negative feeling about them ? want to whack that company still dare not admit ...:biggrin:

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
NPNT - No Penis No Talk

it is means you must have cock then can says you have the courage to sue Janet of nine inch dick :eek:

To seek an injunction, you need to have at least 20 mean looking men cladded in black from head to toe with sunglasses to match before you can even make a claim. Anything with less than 20 followers will usually disqualify you from making a claims with the small claims tribunal and you will have less than 14 working days to appeal.

You don't have to pay me a cent for the above legal advice, i am happy to do it pro bono to make you leave this forum once and for all.

hi there

1. wow! bro, you so triad hoh.
2. well done man.