• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Has anyone here been rudely treated by Janet Lim of iNch Design Pte Ltd?

Cmembership

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like i promised you all in the other thread, though this thread has a much much higher readership, i have achieved my aims of warning all and relating clearly to you all as to how i had been rudely threatened by Janet Lim of iNch Design Pte Ltd and with written threats by her and thus i will let this thread die a natural death.:*: and for people who bothered to do an internet search on the reputations of the interior design firms before the actually go put down the deposit for one.

Let my this post be the last.

I need not spend valuable money, time and resources to SUE Janet Lim of iNch Design Pte Ltd although she is the first motivator to insult my good (real) name not Cmembership har...just to let you all know...and caused a din in her exhibition grounds at Singapore Expo. She has also since told and will be telling many lies which i cannot be bothered to state here.

Oh!!! back to my point, :biggrin: the Courts of Law in Singapore have advised me to seek my Legal Justice at the Subordinate Courts of Singapore!!!!!!!!:smile:

I've done so :pand the legal practitioners at the Subordinate Courts are looking into my case and acting upon it.:wink:

I have since gathered enough facts and evidences to fully support my claims without prejudice.

I will fight (figuratively not literally har...just in case you'all think i'll accept the suggestions of someone here...) all the way for a hearing on my case and to seek LEGAL justice for myself to ensure that this rude and of no integrity, dishonorable unfair trader has her records listed and hopefully blacklist in the some legal bodies here.

I hoped for an injunction but it seems no one here did engaged the services of this firm. I;ll try the other threads to see if there are people there mistreated with unfair trading by this same [Janet Lim of iNch Design Pte Ltd.

I am glad and happy that no one here at Sammyboy is a victim of this same [Janet Lim of iNch Design Pte Ltd.:wink:

I just hope this same [Janet Lim of iNch Design Pte Ltd. do not get the chance to victimized anyone here, or at least in Singapore anymore.:mad:

I am now preparing for my further submission to the tribunal for further actions to claim back all my money from this goods and service provider by the name of same [Janet Lim of iNch Design Pte Ltd.:rolleyes:

this is my last post. here :cool: in this thread only...not the entire Sammyboy forum..just to let you all know.:biggrin:

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am gonna ban u soon. U have spammed two threads on this and boring us with your sob story.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Like i promised you all in the other thread, though this thread has a much much higher readership, i have achieved my aims of warning all and relating clearly to you all as to how i had been rudely threatened by Janet Lim of iNch Design Pte Ltd and with written threats by her and thus i will let this thread die a natural death.:*: and for people who bothered to do an internet search on the reputations of the interior design firms before the actually go put down the deposit for one.

Let my this post be the last.

I need not spend valuable money, time and resources to SUE Janet Lim of iNch Design Pte Ltd although she is the first motivator to insult my good (real) name not Cmembership har...just to let you all know...and caused a din in her exhibition grounds at Singapore Expo. She has also since told and will be telling many lies which i cannot be bothered to state here.

Oh!!! back to my point, :biggrin: the Courts of Law in Singapore have advised me to seek my Legal Justice at the Subordinate Courts of Singapore!!!!!!!!:smile:

I've done so :pand the legal practitioners at the Subordinate Courts are looking into my case and acting upon it.:wink:

I have since gathered enough facts and evidences to fully support my claims without prejudice.

I will fight (figuratively not literally har...just in case you'all think i'll accept the suggestions of someone here...) all the way for a hearing on my case and to seek LEGAL justice for myself to ensure that this rude and of no integrity, dishonorable unfair trader has her records listed and hopefully blacklist in the some legal bodies here.

I hoped for an injunction but it seems no one here did engaged the services of this firm. I;ll try the other threads to see if there are people there mistreated with unfair trading by this same [Janet Lim of iNch Design Pte Ltd.

I am glad and happy that no one here at Sammyboy is a victim of this same [Janet Lim of iNch Design Pte Ltd.:wink:

I just hope this same [Janet Lim of iNch Design Pte Ltd. do not get the chance to victimized anyone here, or at least in Singapore anymore.:mad:

I am now preparing for my further submission to the tribunal for further actions to claim back all my money from this goods and service provider by the name of same [Janet Lim of iNch Design Pte Ltd.:rolleyes:

this is my last post. here :cool: in this thread only...not the entire Sammyboy forum..just to let you all know.:biggrin:

hi there

1. you are always welcome here.
2. share with many of us your happy thoughts too.
3. even though some may or may not agreed with you.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YOU are a fucking loser and deserve to get your money cheated because you are one WEAK fuck! Why waste time go online and KPKB? File a suit... do something that actually matters. Not happy, set fire to their shop and house. Throw acid on her face! What maintain your sanity by ranting? What good does it do? Dun be so guniang can?
Yes. Took so many post to finally get someone to fuck TS some sense.
You got all names and details so dun be chicken shit, go and demand your refund cum compensation.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OK...we heard ur side of de story...can u get Janet Lim 2 cum in and tell us her side??...Hear story mus hear both side mah...:wink::biggrin::p

Cmembership

Alfrescian
Loyal
yea...ask Janet Lim of iNch Design Pte Ltd to come and tell all her LIES here...everything she said in Court the other day I can easily counter one with facts and truths one...she even produced a document and said work was done whereby her customers did not even endorse on that paper...Is she STUPID, Daft or extremely intellectually challenged?!?!?!?!!

anyway, you all won't have problems finding her or her iNch minions one...just go to any furniture fair at Singapore Expo when there is one and she is there to victimize people.

I do not recommend that you all go to her showroom..that place is so desserted that if you disappear from the face of this earth, no one will know and police can only find you when you end up in some water tank in Woodlands or bedok reservoir or at the grassland beside NUS.

I am stating all facts, truths and reality here...come sue me lor.

Which is better still, i can then get my lawyer friends to represent me and they'll get paid and i can claim back even more $$$$ and that rude person has to pay for all these...ha!

Cmembership

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNS i posted on the wrong thread just a while ago...

"Thank you alls from keeping this thread alive...
I just wanna states thats althoughs i refrained from commenting heres anymore...
but it does not mean i will not comment elseswhere! ~ha!"

I just want to respect those who said we attacked this goods and service supplier too personally. ha.

cheerssss,

Brabarella thans thans NDP used my Lady GaGa song then dun use! :biggrin:

Cmembership

Alfrescian
Loyal
yea what is domain violation and my sammyboy reputation is -1 ....Janet Li of iNch Design Pte ltd complained here already ar?

~lol~xxx

Cmembership

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi further to my earlier reply....i would just like to find out the constructive opinions from any one here... you see...this is not the first time that this Janet lim of iNch Design Pte Ltd to attend a small claims consultation session....should i feel disadvantaged as this is my first time (going through such proceedings)?