• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Governments all over the world keep dogs. Do they also also give out diploma to these dogs like what PAP dog johntan said he received,

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another Jinx BiTCH Olivia Lum her company went into Bankruptcy and these JINX BITCh still stole

$60million from Hyflux as her bonus real Jui Hu Kia Malaysian Cheebye, Bitch is Kwan of Jinx so can get

away with Murder, whereas share holders are all Screwed wholesale and Bloodied!! Go KPKB!! Papaya

all laughing to the BANK with Millions!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Another Jinx BiTCH Olivia Lum her company went into Bankruptcy and these JINX BITCh still stole

$60million from Hyflux as her bonus real Jui Hu Kia Malaysian Cheebye, Bitch is Kwan of Jinx so can get

away with Murder, whereas share holders are all Screwed wholesale and Bloodied!! Go KPKB!! Papaya

all laughing to the BANK with Millions!!
I doubt PAP will save hyflux retail goondu investors ... Lol :biggrin:
Caveat emptor principle has to be respected. It cannot be when you lose money, chenghu bear the brunt of your loss, but when you make money, you keep all. Then all those HDB flat fuckers who use millions to buy now will in future ask chenghu to bail them out too...Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Type a long title until you can't see the early part and use your fat fingers and move on the title bar left and right you twit :rolleyes:
Hey you are assuming every phone works like yours. I already said there is no scrolling whether I type a long or short title ok.