• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Governments all over the world keep dogs. Do they also also give out diploma to these dogs like what PAP dog johntan said he received,

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In her warped brain, man asking for a simple meal to chit chat means man wants sex from her lah...Lol :biggrin:

If all the women I have simple meals for chit chatting thinks that way, I must be a serial womanizer or a player. Lol :biggrin:

You coward liar son of whore can stop twisting ok. You said “date me for dinner tonight”. First, am I your friend for it to qualify as a simple dinner with friend? Obviously not. Second am I your girlfriend? No again. So what is the remaining possibility? The answer is obvious. Of course it is sexual harassment. Very simple you just need to ask yourself do you dare to say this to a woman enemy colleague face to face on valentine day? No means it’s sexual harassment.