• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lua... even a gorilla also want to hug and kiss you.... no horse run :smile:

He is your fellow savage Malaysians Chinese and Malaysian Indians and India Indians thieves and slanderers that have been harrassing me. Gorilla? Didn’t you notice I have been using “that “ instead of “who” when referring to these savages?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN could be elbow or arm pit virgin.

Did your Malaysian Indian uncle say KT Latha is a virgin in elbow or arm pit? I am sure KT Latha have no issues with such questions out of nowhere since she said “SOMEONE IS Acting like a slut today “ out of nowhere.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"that".. "who"... is that jihua ah soh ... for fuck sake...

Ya right 颠倒是非黑白is usual filthy jiuhukia trick. Link everything bad happenings to me to smear me hai but you jiuhukia thieves and slanderers know the ugly truths of many Malaysian Chinese and Indian hai right in your backyard! Otherwise how I can close one eye also see two marry with ball shotgun within two years in one small estate in Malaysia?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey I just scan the news article. What is the meaning of下场GG了?

更多 NOWnews 今日新聞報導

人妻的逆襲!小三狂傳「雪乳壓頂」慾照調情 下場GG了
AV女優房間曝光!「原味內衣褲」丟滿地 網友好崩潰

KT Latha ah KT Latha you better appear and tell them you open your filthy mouth to call someone a slut based on hot air. Now your fellow malicious Malaysian shit is using your hot air to justify horrible crimes on me!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am disappointed you have so little faith in a fellow Singaporean and choose to believe the untruths spread by malicious foreigners about me.
Not paiseh to say, even tonychat aka rectmobile aka tony ng jun ming can still talk with. U hor? Better go see mental doctor. Quite serious liaoz your condition. Dont bother to respond, me and my bros all only interested in son of whore chee bye kia, tonychat aka rectmobile aka tony ng jun ming, the pedophile tution teacher in choa chu kang.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does highlighting crimes sound like mad to you? You think the Malaysian Chinese and Indians in the Living in JB forum will keep an eerie silence if I am accusing them out of thin air?

Not paiseh to say, even tonychat aka rectmobile aka tony ng jun ming can still talk with. U hor? Better go see mental doctor. Quite serious liaoz your condition. Dont bother to respond, me and my bros all only interested in son of whore chee bye kia, tonychat aka rectmobile aka tony ng jun ming, the pedophile tution teacher in choa chu kang.

Chinese and India

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does highlighting crimes sound like mad to you? You think the Malaysian Chinese and Indians in the Living in JB forum will keep an eerie silence if I am accusing them out of thin air?
No need tolerate, go get a parang and chop their families ham kar cham. Manslaughter, go inside sit not too long, come out can go get another parang and chop their families ham kar chan again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need tolerate, go get a parang and chop their families ham kar cham. Manslaughter, go inside sit not too long, come out can go get another parang and chop their families ham kar chan again.

That’s why there are so many killings in Malaysia and I can totally why because they are such horrible bullies. Frankly when deal with savages this is the only way indeed but I am one to many, will get killed instead so it’s no use. And who is the malicious black hand is also unknown but this black hand has collaborated with many malicious Malaysian Chinese and Indians men and women to harm me. So it’s justified to highlight their horrible crimes here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow malicious moderator zhihau has blocked my posts on my malicious jihukia neighbours that have three cars and behaved exactly the same way to steal parking space. Still want to pretend you are not jiuhukia hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That I said the truth that he treated cottonmouth slander as high standard while covering up my truths of malicious jiuhukia by using the pretext of rubbish hahaha