• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She needs to cure her Cognitive Dissonance condition ... Otherwise it will not happen rah..Lol :biggrin:
Insulting me and then put on the blame on me as mad is surely the manipulative evil psychopath trait. As long as you evil psychopath is alive there is no peace.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Froggy has a Big Cock. You like. Lol :biggrin:

my hero

frog-e1463035250812.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many vicious dogs ganged up attacking me one human. One dog make up ten lies and repeat 10 times means 100 lies. Ten dogs means 1000 lies and 1000 false accusations for me to reply. That’s just here still have millions of filthy Indians and filthy Malaysians stealing slandering and harassing me. All acting innocent after doing evil. The real sick people are these savages and garbage.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is better hope for truce between North and South Korea; Trump and Kim as compared to Coalition vs Gin.

Lol :biggrin:
There is no peace no forgiveness for you until you filthy Malaysian and Indian thieves slanderers and harassers get jail for your filthy crimes done on me.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many vicious dogs ganged up attacking me one human. One dog make up ten lies and repeat 10 times means 100 lies. Ten dogs means 1000 lies and 1000 false accusations for me to reply. That’s just here still have millions of filthy Indians and filthy Malaysians stealing slandering and harassing me. All acting innocent after doing evil. The real sick people are these savages and garbage.
KNN still have millions filthy indians and malaysians then how you intend to deal with it using this life span KNN