• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for taking over. I very drained liao. Need to go jerk and chill.
Hey you are caught telling lies. You attacked me first by insinuating insult of me as a slut with uncle. Don’t forget you swear. Be prepared to die a violent death. Period.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey you are caught telling lies. You attacked me first by insinuating insult of me. Period.

Ok let me try lying.........
er..... actually @AhMeng knows you are close to his age, he is secretly in luv with you but dunno how to express his love.
So he screwed up and got you angry and fire at everyone in this forum.

It's like little school boys like a girl but dunno how to impress her, end up always kajiao and disturb the girl, until she angry.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course you are not a slut since you charged them a price...
Another malicious dog that repeat malicious lies of me 100 times but dare not swear you will explode into a million pieces if I am not a slut whore mistress. In other forum you dogs would have been banned not me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am actually glad for her ex husband who did not walk this matrimonial path with her. Imagine his life will be shortened by a few decades had the marriage isn't void ab initio..
Your mother wife daughters children will die a violent death because of you getting happiness from trampling me.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You and other malicious evil dogs here share same traits as her:
1 Evil attacking me that did no harm to you @all filthy Malaysian and filthy Indian and sinkie traitor dogs
2 act nice or befriend people first before or even during attacking @AhMeng @musashi @glockman

That is, manipulative crazy psychopath.

Whereas my only same trait as her is woman and obviously I only attack dogs that are attacking me.
I did no harm to you. But you started attacking me first just because in your crazy stupid head you thought I was another forumer. In truth, I was shocked when that happened. And despite the many times that I told you that you got the wrong person, you would not believe.

So, now it is game on bitch!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did no harm to you. But you started attacking me first just because in your crazy stupid head you thought I was another forumer. In truth, I was shocked when that happened. And despite the many times that I told you that you got the wrong person, you would not believe.

So, now it is game on bitch!
You are the ultimate evil manipulative psychopath that upped threads containing slut whore mistress and link me to them by creating threads like this that you created. You can deny but heaven knows you know and I know and your long list of nipples that you posted right after I exposed you already proven I was right. And then you left the forum and when I highlighted that you are guilty conscious and left the forum, you lied that you left the forum because election over and then you lied again recently that you left the forum because of me to push blame to me. In other words inconsistent lies kena caught.