• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It the
Please forgive me, but I still don't understand....
confused-gif.40552
it is the abstract language spoken and understood by inmates in the movie once flew over the cuckoo nest.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please forgive me, but I still don't understand....
confused-gif.40552

No brother, my apologies. It is just my low SES language. Literally refering to "bother or borthered"

I don't bird you - I can't be bothered with you
Nobody bird me - Nobody bothers about how I feel.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
No brother, my apologies. It is just my low SES language. Literally refering to "bother or borthered"

I don't bird you - I can't be bothered with you
Nobody bird me - Nobody bothers about how I feel.
Oh, I see! And many thanks again for your reply and for liking a few more posts of mine! :smile:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another malicious lie of me from you manipulative vicious Malaysian dog. Those new clones hiding themselves attacking me are Malaysian dogs. Those showing Malaysian trails and traits attacking me are called Malaysian dogs. Others are called sinkie traitor dog.
Please remember that nearly two years ago (and possibly/probably several more times before and after that until this year), you said:
sammyboy.com/posts/2501791
It would be nice to see a photo of Ginfreely wearing Mudland's army camouflage uniform and doing a cute pose. :biggrin:
How many times I must say I very gian to be a mudlander?
whereas I am not aware of any Singaporean sammyboy.com member you have attacked expressing even the slightest desire to become a Malaysian citizen.
wink-gif.40439

emoticonblog-jpg.41809

Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah piang...You can be Aunty Gin riao..Lol :biggrin:
That is why it's important to use her own old posts from 2015 and 2016 to argue with her, in order to maintain our own sanity; otherwise, if we are not careful enough, we might end up getting brainwashed/manipulated by her:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_playing#For_manipulation
("Manipulators often play the victim role ("poor me") by portraying themselves as victims of circumstances or someone else's behavior in order to gain pity or sympathy or to evoke compassion and thereby get something from someone. Caring and conscientious people cannot stand to see anyone suffering, and the manipulator often finds it easy and rewarding to play on sympathy to get cooperation.")

By the way, many thanks again for liking a few more posts of mine! :p
wink-gif.40439

Last edited: