• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you masturbated before? Of course you will say NO. But we know you are lying.
Are you shameless or not Malaysian Indian dog to ask me this question? Of course I know you will deny but your actions already proven you are shameless self entitled bullies. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you shameless or not Malaysian Indian dog to ask me this question? Of course I know you will deny but your actions already proven you are shameless self entitled bullies. Pui!
Actually not just my spelling but I can leave out whole word too when typing. One human dealing with so many vicious Malaysian dogs of course lah! I will fill them in again if I check and see the missing words! Oh another thing is my phone screen always hang and sometimes I have to post halfway as I simply can’t type at all! I have to post and then continue typing using edit. Lousy forum indeed!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hey believe it or not I know how to spell this word as I learnt it from this forum! Malicious liar spewing malicious lies of me!
Oh Yes. You profess to be an educated SES too.. Well, if you make a mistake, it's fine. Admit it. Don't come up with crap excuses like Fat Fingers causing you to mistype an "E" when it's "U".

Did you even look at the QWERTY keyboard when you LIE? Lol:biggrin:

If you ain't lying, you must be a super big BBFA KGK. That's a reasonable and logical conclusion ... :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh Yes. You profess to be an educated SES too.. Well, if you make a mistake, it's fine. Admit it. Don't come up with crap excuses like Fat Fingers causing you to mistype an "E" when it's "U".

Did you even look at the QWERTY keyboard when you LIE? Lol:biggrin:

If you ain't lying, you must be a super big BBFA KGK. That's a reasonable and logical conclusion ... :rolleyes:
Wow I already admitted I am not familiar with such words you still can twist to say I don’t admit! It’s true I know the spelling of the word you said also cannot ? How dare you call me lying for that! You are a malicious liar don’t assume others are like you! Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually not just my spelling but I can leave out whole word too when typing. One human dealing with so many vicious Malaysian dogs of course lah! I will fill them in again if I check and see the missing words! Oh another thing is my phone screen always hang and sometimes I have to post halfway as I simply can’t type at all! I have to post and then continue typing using edit. Lousy forum indeed!
Does this sound like excuses and lies for my poor spelling? One human deal with many dogs is excuse? Shit forum and unpaid work is excuse? Fat finger is excuse? Phone screen hang is excuse?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does this sound like excuses and lies for my poor spelling? One human deal with many dogs is excuse? Shit forum and unpaid work is excuse? Fat finger is excuse? Phone screen hang is excuse?
Calling LJ McCully do you have any complaints of my spelling at work ? No of course not.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I already admitted I am not familiar with these sex words also be said I tell lies!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
No need to write so much. Just explain why you say you mistype an "E" for a "U" due to fatty fingers as you claimed ...

Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to write so much. Just explain why you say you mistype an "E" for a "U" due to fatty fingers as you claimed ...

Lol :biggrin:
How about b and m? Are they far enough? Who are you to judge far or not far? And don’t talk so much why you claimed that I am slut whore mistress? Who are you to judge me not virgin?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
How about b and m? Are they far enough? Who are you to judge far or not far? And don’t talk so much why you claimed that I am slut whore mistress? Who are you to judge me not virgin?
Stop twisting your excuses. You are obviously a Liar .. LOL :biggrin::rolleyes: